Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This movie has such a deep meaning of brotherhood

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Someone betrayed his brother stealing money from him so his brother went all the way to america to retrieve them, Also another guy was cheated, A hockeyplayer so Danila went and dealt with it, He killed alot of the thugs and took the money back, In the first movie he rescues his brother from a gang that was going to shoot him and his brother but Danila came prepared with a double barreled shotgun sawed off to the rescue, I wish i had a brother who never gave up on me or just someone like Danila, Just 2 brothers looking after eachother incase something happen, Great movie tho.

Brother 1 and 2 movie, Dm me for link.

View: https://youtu.be/1u7WN2zBEDc

I will sell you out for a rotten tomato

Your worth is lesser than that of a rotten tomato
W2N7Z7u.jpg

Dont argue in my comment section, You will be gassed.

Why dont you just use the armor from Rampage 2009?

@Govid_Dorious would approve.

Just don the metal sheets on yourself
The armor withstood police bullets not sure the mags, Looked like it could be 15 or seven so lets say the armor managed to survive between 15 and 30 bullets and hes still alive and armor is totally fine, Now thats the armor i want bruh

@Govid_Dorious can confirm, Weve both seen the movie

The armor withstood police bullets, Now thats the armor i want bruh

@Govid_Dorious can confirm, Weve both seen the movie
I would like to have some very ragged-up armor, not much protection, but it surely looks exquisite. Example - Centurions from Fallout New Vegas, or Bandits from Borderlands

I would like to have some very ragged-up armor, not much protection, but it surely looks exquisite. Example - Centurions from Fallout New Vegas, or Bandits from Borderlands
Or just semi-random metal plates) Why not?

The armor withstood police bullets not sure the mags, Looked like it could be 15 or seven so lets say the armor managed to survive between 15 and 30 bullets and hes still alive and armor is totally fine, Now thats the armor i want bruh
441.jpg

Someone betrayed his brother stealing money from him so his brother went all the way to america to retrieve them, Also another guy was cheated, A hockeyplayer so Danila went and dealt with it, He killed alot of the thugs and took the money back, In the first movie he rescues his brother from a gang that was going to shoot him and his brother but Danila came prepared with a double barreled shotgun sawed off to the rescue, I wish i had a brother who never gave up on me or just someone like Danila, Just 2 brothers looking after eachother incase something happen, Great movie tho.

Brother 1 and 2 movie, Dm me for link.

View: https://youtu.be/1u7WN2zBEDc

Enacting justice is the highest form of manliness. That's why I love Batman.

He killed a total of 20 idiot bad guys throughout the whole movie, Good watch!
Enacting justice is the highest form of manliness. That's why I love Batman.

I dont watch anime anymore, I cant find ANYTHING good so i just dont watch it, Idk why the fuck there are so many lolifag shows but they suck too, I want to see something like steins gate or soldiers and medieval knights killing eachother, WW2, Anime rambo, REAL MAN SHIT, Not this loli idol dance crap alot of yous watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back