Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This modern way of life needs to be destroyed

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
its the reason for our inceldom, our pain and suffering.

wake up wake up wake up
hateful insul

That’s why cope maxx cuz there’s nothing out there

Life has always been hard for the vast of majority, with only the top few enjoying life to the fullest. For the non-elites, problem is, nowadays men don't have a loving wife and kids to go home to and make the pain bearable.

I think this fits right along with my theory.

A large majority of my generation(millienials) and now zoomers were raised and told that everyone is special. Everyone matters. You can be anything you want to be. Participation trophies for everyone!

Then, the realities of life started to hit them. They aren't going to save the world. They aren't going to be making 6-7 figures right out of college. They can't actually do anything they want, and what they do want, they have to work for it and even then there is a good chance they might not get it. As a matter of fact, no one even cares about them - except maybe their family and a handful of friends if they're lucky. As a subhuman male you are forced to learn that the genes you are born with are what play the biggest factor whether your life will be good or bad. Your fate was already predestined.

World shattered. The indoctrination of self importance so deep, their romanticized idea of life and cruel reality battle within them. They draw in more and more vitriol and spite. Angry at the world, but still too powerless to make any kind of substantial difference.

These people will never be happy until they find peace within themselves. For most of us though that might not ever be possible.

I think this fits right along with my theory.

A large majority of my generation(millienials) and now zoomers were raised and told that everyone is special. Everyone matters. You can be anything you want to be. Participation trophies for everyone!

Then, the realities of life started to hit them. They aren't going to save the world. They aren't going to be making 6-7 figures right out of college. They can't actually do anything they want, and what they do want, they have to work for it and even then there is a good chance they might not get it. As a matter of fact, no one even cares about them - except maybe their family and a handful of friends if they're lucky. As a subhuman male you are forced to learn that the genes you are born with are what play the biggest factor whether your life will be good or bad. Your fate was already predestined.

World shattered. The indoctrination of self importance so deep, their romanticized idea of life and cruel reality battle within them. They draw in more and more vitriol and spite. Angry at the world, but still too powerless to make any kind of substantial difference.

These people will never be happy until they find peace within themselves. For most of us though that might not ever be possible.
It is over