Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This might be silly, but anyone notice how insensitive female drivers are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Something I notice all the fucking time while driving. Women always take longer behind the red light after it turns green. They always merge into lanes whenever they want and expect you to brake. They literally use their phone or put makeup while driving and when you honk they act offended even tho they almost crashed into you. They drive super slow even when blocking the road. They're narcassists and don't believe other people matter

They take longer time behind the red light after it turns green cause they are looking at instagram or snapchat if a Chad comments her bobs pic. Even when they do something wrong and you point it out they go in full rampage saying it's not their fault

%80 of the time I speed with my modified Shelby GT my father gave me, so I don’t know. Fuck foids anyways.

Female driving is an atrocity.

Leave them alone, they're just driving to chad's house. You misogynistic inkwell.

%80 of the time I speed with my modified Shelby GT my father gave me, so I don’t know. Fuck foids anyways.
Mogs me at having a Shelby GT. The two traffic accidents I had before were because of millennial foids.

It’s my only cope.
Mogs me at having a Shelby GT. The two traffic accidents I had before were because of millennial foids.
Well, I didn’t earn it myself. My father bought it to me and I modified it with his money again. I truly hate millennials, especially foids. They can’t drive cars for shit.

Last edited:
BASED BROCEL KEEP SPEEDING!

It's not based at all. It's actually quite stupid, and there are stupid people everywhere on the road and in the world.

Speeding is a grossly negative sum game. Not only is there the immediate increased risk the speeding driver is taking that puts themselves and everyone around them at increased odds of collision, injury and possibly death, but there's also the increased costs associated with driving. What are the rewards? Oh, you made it past the red light? Congratulations, genius, I'm right next to you three intersections down the road. What exactly did you gain? Wait, you save time by speeding, you say? You save an average of two minutes per week. Compare this gain with the increased risk of collision, injury, ticketing and death, and you quickly see that the risks are absolutely not worth the reward. That is unless, you're fucking stupid.

Insurance companies base their premuims on actuarial tables that statisticians construct from the all of the data out there on driving and the instances, as well as types, of events, stratified across multiple variables. This is why a 20 year old who has been driving their dad's sports car for a few years will always pay more for the exact same coverage that a 40 year old with over 20 driving years of experience pays on the same 4-door standard sedan. The odds of the 20 year old speeding and crashing are significantly higher. You know that already.

But something funny happens when enough people are getting tickets for speeding and things like texting and driving, and sometimes crashing: the costs to the insurance companies from dealing with all of the unnecessary, avoidable bullshit go up. They then distribute those costs across all of their clients. This means that my insurance rates will inevitably increase, because you and enough of your cousins are driving like the inbreds you are. Your stupidity (not you personally, I'm speaking in general here) costs me, while my careful driving is not rewarded.

And then there's the increased gas consumption, whose effects tend to be more immediately visible.

Last edited:
It's not based at all.
You sure about that or do you own a shitbox that won't accelerate faster than a semi truck..
It's actually quite stupid, and there are stupid people everywhere on the road and in the world.
Yeah foids drive quite alot, no? @LastGerman
Speeding is a grossly negative sum game. Not only is there the immediate increased risk the speeding driver is taking that puts themselves and everyone around them at increased odds of collision, injury and possibly death, but there's also the increased costs associated with driving.
LMAO it's not negative. Playing with my own and others lives is top 3 cope, srs bro.
What are the rewards? Oh, you made it past the red light? Congratulations, genius, I'm right next to you three intersections down the road. What exactly did you gain?
I gain epinephrine and dopamine. What did I gain by being a law abiding cuck? Nothing? Yeah that's right.
Wait, you save time by speeding, you say? You save an average of two minutes per week.
LMAO at thinking speeding is done to save time..
Compare this gain with the increased risk of collision, injury, ticketing and death, and you quickly see that the risks are absolutely not worth the reward. That is unless, you're fucking stupid.
JFL 'stupid', keep coping. If I die that's great, if I don't that's fine too bro. The risks are worth it for me personally, my surroundings matter as much to me as the AI in NFS2.
Insurance companies base their premuims on actuarial tables that statisticians construct from the all of the data out there on driving and the instances, as well as types, of events, stratified across multiple variables. This is why a 20 year old who has been driving their dad's sports car for a few years will always pay more for the exact same coverage that a 40 year old with over 20 driving years of experience pays on their 4-door standard sedan. The odds of the 20 year old speeding and crashing are significantly higher. You know that already.
So what? Creation fucked me over, I'm 1.5/10. If I put people in dangerous situations with the risk of permanent disability being prime that's just joyfuel for a truecel like me. Fuck everyone ngl, if you're on the roads and in my way you can crash and burn slowly for all I care.
But something funny happens when enough people are getting tickets for speeding and things like texting and driving, and sometimes crashing: the costs to the insurance companies from dealing with all of the unnecessary, avoidable bullshit go up. They then distribute those costs across all of their clients. This means that my insurance rates will inevitably increase, because you are driving like an inbred.
JFL inbred, maybe you're right there actually. Most likely explanation I've seen yet.

Again, couldn't care less. The system is completely rotted, you assume I pay insurance. :feelshaha:
Your stupidity (not you personally, I'm speaking in general here) costs me, while my careful driving is not rewarded.
Sure, but I actually don't give the slightest of fucks. I could be out of here tomorrow, driving like a maniac is one of the few copes worth shit. If I put some normie fucks or foids in a nursing home for life it's just a bonus to me, sorry fellow driving incels, I don't give a fuck if I hit you (unlikely, I actually follow my survival instinct even while speeding and dodging cops like a fucking retard).

And then there's the increased gas consumption, whose effects tend to be more immediately visible.
JFL poorcel cope, who the fuck cares about fuel cost. I'm in one of the handful of countries with the biggest gasoline tax in the world, and I could not care less, literally. If I could reliable buy black market high octane fuel I would, but I cant, and those pennies I could give a fuck about.

Last edited:
You sure about that or do you own a shitbox that won't accelerate faster than a semi truck..

LMAO it's not negative. Playing with my own and others lives is top 3 cope, srs bro.

I gain epinephrine and dopamine. What did I gain by being a law abiding cuck? Nothing? Yeah that's right.

JFL 'stupid', keep coping. If I die that's great, if I don't that's fine too bro. The risks are worth it for me personally, my surroundings matter as much to me as the AI in NFS2.

So what? Creation fucked me over, I'm 1.5/10. If I put people in dangerous situations with the risk of permanent disability being prime that's just joyfuel for a truecel like me. Fuck everyone ngl, if you're on the roads and in my way you can crash and burn slowly for all I care.

JFL inbred, maybe you're right there actually. Most likely explanation I've seen yet.

Again, couldn't care less. The system is completely rotted, you assume I pay insurance. :feelshaha:

Sure, but I actually don't give the slightest of fucks. I could be out of here tomorrow, driving like a maniac is one of the few copes worth shit. If I put some normie fucks or foids in a nursing home for life it's just a bonus to me, sorry fellow driving incels, I don't give a fuck if I hit you (unlikely, I actually follow my survival instinct even while speeding and dodging cops like a fucking retard).

JFL poorcel cope, who the fuck cares about fuel cost. I'm in one of the handful of countries with the biggest gasoline tax in the world, and I could not care less, literally. If I could reliable buy black market high octane fuel I would, but I cant, and those pennies I could give a fuck about.

Oh, you're one of the stupid ones I'm talking about. OK, then. That was a waste of effort. As usual.

Last edited:
BASED BROCEL KEEP SPEEDING!
RIDE OR DIE. SPEEDING IS MY FREEDOM.
It's not based at all. It's actually quite stupid, and there are stupid people everywhere on the road and in the world.

Speeding is a grossly negative sum game. Not only is there the immediate increased risk the speeding driver is taking that puts themselves and everyone around them at increased odds of collision, injury and possibly death, but there's also the increased costs associated with driving. What are the rewards? Oh, you made it past the red light? Congratulations, genius, I'm right next to you three intersections down the road. What exactly did you gain? Wait, you save time by speeding, you say? You save an average of two minutes per week. Compare this gain with the increased risk of collision, injury, ticketing and death, and you quickly see that the risks are absolutely not worth the reward. That is unless, you're fucking stupid.

Insurance companies base their premuims on actuarial tables that statisticians construct from the all of the data out there on driving and the instances, as well as types, of events, stratified across multiple variables. This is why a 20 year old who has been driving their dad's sports car for a few years will always pay more for the exact same coverage that a 40 year old with over 20 driving years of experience pays on the same 4-door standard sedan. The odds of the 20 year old speeding and crashing are significantly higher. You know that already.

But something funny happens when enough people are getting tickets for speeding and things like texting and driving, and sometimes crashing: the costs to the insurance companies from dealing with all of the unnecessary, avoidable bullshit go up. They then distribute those costs across all of their clients. This means that my insurance rates will inevitably increase, because you and enough of your cousins are driving like the inbreds you are. Your stupidity (not you personally, I'm speaking in general here) costs me, while my careful driving is not rewarded.

I speed to have fun. I like adrenaline and I have the skills. I’ve been driving since I was 13.
I really don’t care if I crash and die, my life is already over. Plus, i don’t think I will crash the car myself, I’m pretty skilled and seasoned at driving fast cars. But I understand your point, however speeding is based.

Oh, you're one of the stupid ones I'm talking about. OK, then. That was a waste of effort. As usual.
Soy alert, watch out! If you value your life you don't belong here..

Soy alert, watch out! If you value your life you don't belong here..

Just call everything you don't like soy theory.

You must be sprinkling a ton of paint chips on your food. Not everybody is you. If you don't value your life, that's great. Go ahead and do dumb shit on your own where it doesn't put the lives, property and finances of other people at risk for your own selfishness. I don't want to indirectly help pay for your hedonism.

You want to speed? Go take your car out to a track and rent it out for time. Do laps and speed to your heart's content. If you crash violently, you died happy with all of that dopamine rushing around in your system and went out coping the way you love. I get one less stupid person on the road. That's a win for both us.

Last edited:

Very based. I speed in my euro shit box too

Cope. Driving is everything.

The data show that women are the cause of the vast majority of crashes. Women have an extremely poor understanding of 3D space, and its even worse when objects move. A really crazy way to see just how bad it is, is to throw a baseball at a woman and see if she can catch it. A man with an iq of 70 has a better understanding of 3D space than a woman with an IQ of 130 and causes less crashes, and on top of this, like you say, they are narcissists and wouldn't care about safety even if they were good drivers.

The data show that women are the cause of the vast majority of crashes. Women have an extremely poor understanding of 3D space, and its even worse when objects move.

And yet females can drive easily while i fail at driving simulation. Ban female driving.

A really crazy way to see just how bad it is, is to throw a baseball at a woman and see if she can catch it. A man with an iq of 70 has s better understanding of 3D space than a woman with an IQ of 130 and causes less crashes

The weird thing is, I could easily catch that and I am somewhat good at sports. But I cannot drive.

and on top of this, like you say, they are narcissists and wouldn't care about safety even if they were good drivers.

I also do not care about safety, I just want to be able to drive.

And yet females can drive easily while i fail at driving simulation. Ban female driving.

The weird thing is, I could easily catch that and I am somewhat good at sports. But I cannot drive.

I also do not care about safety, I just want to be able to drive.
Well, I dont know you personally, but I would imagine that you wouldnt want to crash into someone and send them to the hospital. But if a woman did that she would feel nothing for the person she injured.

Women “effortlessly” drive because they just dont care. You are a better driver than females but females hop in the car and drive along casually as if they are playing mario kart, but you would actually pay attention and be careful, even if its not for the safety of others, for yourself.

the reason women have their drivers license and you don't is because women get a free pass for being women

Cope. Driving is everything.

Bro, read what I'm saying first. Driving may be "everything," but driving like an idiot isn't. Well, it is for some.

Well, I dont know you personally, but I would imagine that you wouldnt want to crash into someone and send them to the hospital.

I actually do not really care about that, if this would give me just the ability to drive.

You are a better driver than females

No, I am not and I can guarantee you that. I was so bad that I had to do driving simulation. I was the only one and even after 10 lessons, I still could not get behind of it.

but females hop in the car and drive along casually as if they are playing mario kart

The thing is. They are most likely bad at Mario Kart while I am good at it. This is so weird...

but you would actually pay attention and be careful, even if its not for the safety of others, for yourself.

I actually do not care that much about myself when it comes to this topic. I always hurt myself.

the reason women have their drivers license and you don't is because women get a free pass for being women

People here always say that, yet in Germany it is much more difficult to get your driver licence yet they have to pass all the mandatory driving lessons. So, even if they get a free pass on their test, which they will most likely get not (perhaps it is a bit easier for them), they still have to do all mandatory driving lessons.

Bro, read what I'm saying first. Driving may be "everything," but driving like an idiot isn't. Well, it is for some.

I would like to drive like an idiot.

Just call everything you don't like soy theory.
Sure, I could do that, but I won't, I reserve that term for actual soy traits and behaviors.

You must be sprinkling a ton of paint chips on your food. Not everybody is you. If you don't value your life, that's great. Go ahead and do dumb shit on your own where it doesn't put the lives, property and finances of other people at risk for your own selfishness. I don't want to indirectly help pay for your hedonism.
Not everybody is me? Oh wow, you're quite a philisopher! What do I care if my worthless life impacts anybody else? Like you said, they're not me. They won't and wouldn't help me, they spit on me all my life. Fuck them, I wish ills upon them collectively, any legit truecel with decades of life experience would. Finance? JFL I hope the economic system collapses so all the retards who have an unsustainable existence ropes after months of extreme anxiety.

Should I be a good goy so god rewards me for playing along with his sadistic plan for me? Fuck you.

Selfishness? Yeah, unlike your altruism you mean? :lul: Whatever helps you cope at night I guess.

You want to speed? Go take your car out to a track and rent it out for time. Do laps and speed to your heart's content. If you crash violently, you died happy with all of that dopamine rushing around in your system and went out coping the way you love. I get one less stupid person on the road. That's a win for both us.
LMAO escortcel tier retardation. "Just play pretend bro", it's as good as it gets for us, the law says so. Do laps? What do you think this is, single player NASCAR?

The thing that makes it even a little bit interesting is the fact that it's in live traffic with all the elements of danger it entails, that's what makes it a good cope. You'll probably get your wish one day if I don't OD first, but there will still be low inhib non-caring motherfuckers like me all around you, not giving a fuck if you live or die. Take a bicycle ride to your destination and wear a full suit of armor instead, sounds like that would suit you.

If anyone is eating lead filled paint chips it's you, ngl.

Very based. I speed in my euro shit box too
Based! I'll be seeing you on the swedish roads!

Last edited:
@LastGerman So it is not anxiety because of failed test(s), when you are failing even in a simulator?

@LastGerman So it is not anxiety because of failed test(s), when you are failing even in a simulator?

I did not take any tests because you have to do mandatory driving lessons for that. I could not even get behind of driving simulation, despite the fact I had 10 lessons. I am just unable to do it.

Foid driving is an abomination and should never have been permitted

Foid driving is an abomination and should never have been permitted
Even based saudia has caved and now women can drive everywhere

It's not only women who do this. There are many different hormonal/over-emotional driver stereotypes. Black people. Anyone in religious gear. Guys in suits. Middle-aged men. Young drivers. Groups of teens. Lesbians (as in those who dress the stereotype).

And sadly while I don't want to believe in stereotypes, my experience driving first second and third hand shows these to be true half the time if not more.
The world is sad when people's feelings matter more than objective truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back