Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This Medium post by Joe Biden

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

I thought it wasn't too bad. The fact that he may or may not have harassed a staffer makes him a better candidate IMO.

What do you guys think?

Biden better than Trump if I was a person wanting stability. but since I live in blue state better to be more strategic and vote Howie as his policies more radical and in blue state votes don't matter(it's always blue), while voting for green party towards 5% let's then get funding.

Overall though Biden is too low energy to win the 5 or so swing States. Biden has no passion, no aura, no projection, his supporters are the ones who vote blue regardless of the candidate. he isn't sufficient to get swing state nor independent voters. he compromises too easily. likely has dementia.

Only scenario he wins if the coronachan disaster just ends being that bad.

wont waste my time with this tbh

I thought it wasn't too bad. The fact that he may or may not have harassed a staffer makes him a better candidate IMO.

What do you guys think?

I like him tbh but I’m not too into politics.

he isn't sufficient to get swing state nor independent voters.

Really? I think Biden will do OK in swing states. He's great with working-class boomers (for a Dem, at least) and black voters. The only people who hate his guts are young voters but they never show up to the polls anyway.

Not into politics. Just here to postmax

Anybody that would increase female access to abortion and force workcels to pay for that and welfare for chads kids isn't a decent candidate.

He's the best candidate and a man of culture

Biden

biden is gonna die soon

JFL

Biden is a gigacuck and the VAMA is feminist bigotry garbage

Also, he’s promised to have a toilet VP and you know it’s gonna be Clinton

which candidate will produce the greatest amount of seething in normies?
that's the only thing to care about, beyond that politics is cope tbh

if foids stopped treating 80% of men like invisible trash maybe they wouldnt get raped. complicated I know jfl. what a cuck.

What do you guys think?

What you said makes no sense.

Vote for the candidate that is the least authoritarian and left leaning. As simple as that.
Don't tread on me! I have the right to pursue happiness using a machine on myself, therefore waifubot shall not be restricted.

Rofl. He looks like he might be a rapist and pedophile.
He’s a creepy old bastard, that’s for sure. It’s one thing for a incel to act creepy because most of us are desperate but Biden was a boomer tier Chad and probably has enough memories (if he’s not senile) of banging hot women to last a lifetime.

Vote for the candidate that is the least authoritarian and left leaning. As simple as that.
Don't tread on me! I have the right to pursue happiness using a machine on myself, therefore waifubot shall not be restricted.
Bibbop hate speech detected zuckfuckbot reminds you of its TOS.

There is ano antiauthoritarianism with authoritarian corporations.

Last edited:
There is no antiauthoritarianism with authoritarian corporations.
This. Those corporations can only be authoritarian because governments give them power because the officials are bribed by them.
In a libertarian society, the corporations are at the mercy of the consoomer.

Really? I think Biden will do OK in swing states. He's great with working-class boomers (for a Dem, at least) and black voters. The only people who hate his guts are young voters but they never show up to the polls anyway.
Ok means still mogged by Trump

Won't vote for him because he's probably gonna choose a foid VP. Even if he chooses a male VP, the male VP will probably be a cuck.

He has sexually assaulted dozens of people on camera I don’t see why they’re acting like this is surprising or news worthy, it’s clear they don’t care if he does that shit

I doubt he would be that stupid

Probably not his decision. Besides, there are plenty of cucks and feminists who would still vote for her again.

If not her then someone equally as bad, anyway. Warren, AOC, whoever.