Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This may be the reason there are so many fakecels here, non sub4s- this post is for u

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
The fear of rejection.
If these fakecels would just try going up to a girl and starting a conversation, they can be out of here and enjoying that sweet normie life.

But they won't because of the fear of rejection or they fear they will get cucked. So they stay here, complaining about how bad their 'involuntary celibate' life is.

I've asked 30+ girls, of course I still fear rejection and have been rejected everytime. But I still try because I fucking don't want to be an incel.

Many people here think that if they aren't a Chad, they can call themselves ugly, which is fucking bs. I bet there are more mentalcels on this site than actual ugly people like me.

If there is one Chad in the room it's over. We have one Chad and he mogs us from the other side of the class. It's ridiculous.

ill become chad once i spend 30k + in surgeries LMAO

Machiavelli said:
ill become chad once i spend 30k + in surgeries LMAO

Still closer than I'll ever get as an Asian

incelman said:
If there is one Chad in the room it's over. We have one Chad and he mogs us from the other side of the class. It's ridiculous.

There are other, far better places to find women other than college. If you're only longing for Stacy, you aren't trying.

alsalsk said:
Still closer than I'll ever get as an Asian

my condolences

being not white or black is a shitty existence

Solitarian_Walker said:
There are other, far better places to find women other than college. If you're only longing for Stacy, you aren't trying.

Ugly subhumans like me only go to college.

incelman said:
Ugly subhumans like me only go to college.

college\uni is fucking hell man

I feel for you

Fakecel = A guy who has had sex.

Stop abusing/warping terms. What you mean is Volcel. Which doesn't exist either.

nausea said:
college\uni is fucking hell man

I feel for you

Outside world is sui fuel in general.

This is such a stupid mentality. How about finding a room where you're the Chaddiest guy. A truecel looks shit in any room, even one with only low tier normies.