Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Map of Brazil is Very Telling.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Brazil

:waitwhat:

@Racial-Identitarian

Whites are the most civilised race

very mindblowing :lul:

South brazilians are more whiter than eurocucks in 2024

Correlation doesn't equal causation broooo

Blackest Brazilian vs Whitest Italian.
1025760c1e310db32ea6baef997a4202.jpg
R.3130a53efa1dcf4206fe7e1ed232fb90

Violent death map correlates 1:1 with frequency of the MAOI genes, which varies across ethnicities but also individually.

Violence and savagery is ultimately genetic.

Blackest Brazilian vs Whitest Italian.
1025760c1e310db32ea6baef997a4202.jpg
R.3130a53efa1dcf4206fe7e1ed232fb90
Considering the state of things this is actually true kek

The memes will become reality.

Messi also is Italian in origin(Argentine but still)

MESSI

Always thought he looked kinda Celtic, but that makes sense since a lot of France & the British isles is Celtic genetically & have overlaps with Mediterranid phenos

South Brazil is also a mix of the original settlers, Italians, and some German thrown in.

Brazil is more White than fucking parts of Europe at this stage

Some distant relatives of mine live in Northern Italy(Kind of near Venice) & based on how interpret what they say, most major cities have been overrun.

Alisson's paternal family is of German descent, with his father and grandmother speaking German fluently. While at Roma, Alisson was nicknamed "The German."[108][109] He also holds a German passport

There are many Brazilians of German descent
Ye I know

South Brazil is a decent mix of the Portuguese(Iberians), Italians, and Germans with maybe some Irish I think.

Brazil would be just like Africa if it weren't for this admixture in the South.

Eventually this is kind of how America will look.

Lol, and the European postmodern leftists still keep arguing "Africa is so poor only because of the white colonization" teehee

If diversity were a strength Brazil would be the most civilized & advanced country on earth.

Brazil is a complete shithole tbh. Bolsonaro, the weather & the wildlife is the only good thing about it.
Pretty sure Bolsa would be controlled opposition

And nah, fuck that kinda weather: I live in a climate kinda similar to how I imagine Brazil, and I hate it

Europeans need to be in cooler climates

Pretty sure Bolsa would be controlled opposition

And nah, fuck that kinda weather: I live in a climate kinda similar to how I imagine Brazil, and I hate it

Europeans need to be in cooler climates
Bolsonaro is somewhat based. He's similar to Trump. I can adapt to warmer climates better. I'm far more sensitive to the cold weather. Warmer climates are also better for your immune system since it's easier to fight colds & flu's since your body is not busy keeping yourself warm. It's weird as a child I loved the Winter & hated Summer. Now I hate Winter & love the Summer.

My country is cold as fuck 9 months of the year & it annoys the fuck out of me.

Bolsonaro is somewhat based. He's similar to Trump. I can adapt to warmer climates better. I'm far more sensitive to the cold weather. Warmer climates are also better for your immune system since it's easier to fight colds & flu's since your body is not busy keeping yourself warm. It's weird as a child I loved the Winter & hated Summer. Now I hate Winter & love the Summer.

My country is cold as fuck 9 months of the year & it annoys the fuck out of me.
Same. I'm in growing Zone 2 won't say any further as don't want to self doxx.