Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme this manga could have been so much bettER if it was about something diffERent

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I am a hero

The ending definitely could have been better but it wasn't bad. Unlike er this guy became badass and scored.

The ending definitely could have been better but it wasn't bad. Unlike er this guy became badass and scored.
i never finished this faggot manga it should have been about him blasting the head off japanese whores

What's it about?

That looks like a Berretta 686 Sliver Pigeon Shotgun.

Very popular in the UK.

What's it about?

More like the ones from 28 days later and the game siren for ps2 with some of them having super human speed and strength. Main character has psionic like abilities but it's never explored.

i never finished this faggot manga it should have been about him blasting the head off japanese whores

I managed to finish but I'll admit to cheating and skipping the blue pill shit. He fucks and alpha widows some bitches and manga ends with him alone in full survival mode as most of humanity has been assimilated by the main creature and humanity now lives within it as a hive. He lives alone full survivalist saying he doesn't miss the old world as his old life he wasn't living but existing. The can goods he has in Tokyo are going bad so he is starting to grow crops, set traps and is making shotgun shells through a metal press with old metal tire rims.

Most of humanity aren't zombies but infected who once they got infected their minds we're forcebly merged with the hive creature and that's why everybody is going crazy.