Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This man mogs you.

fucking attentionwhore

Absolutely brutal.

it's over

don’t be a retard, use the blackpill. This is obviously for attention and clout chasing. You really think this slut would truly desire this cockroach

How she looks at him. He must have a 10 inch dick.

don’t be a retard, use the blackpill. This is obviously for attention and clout chasing. You really think this slut would truly desire this cockroach
At the end of the day, he will still have a wife and child (status + money) while you and I are sitting here rotting. A potential incel ascended. Should be lifefuel, but I guess it's also blackpill.

At the end of the day, he will still have a wife and child (status + money) while you and I are sitting here rotting. A potential incel ascended. Should be lifefuel, but I guess it's also blackpill.
He’s disabled. I would rather be dead than be in his shoes. That’s no way to live even with fake pity sex

Jewish propoganda.

yup they probably made a deal

true this is other option. or he got a unicorn foid who has a nugget fetish
well duh. If it wasn’t a unicorn and was real. Then what are we all doing here on this site. It’s not any of us have a debilitating condition like his. Yet we’re here. Meaning it’s staged.

Virtue signaling and money. And partly fame.

fucking attentionwhore
This and she's spending his disability money while fucking a new chad/tyrone every night. Do you think she has the decency to at least jerk him off? Also JBW :feelskek:

Just Be Cockroach.

Gotta Be pretty expensive whore