Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This man has ascended but at what cost? The "Sniperwolf effect"

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
So apparently us incels are just a bunch of crybaby virgins because it is possible to get women as an incel and looks don't really matter as long as you're being yourself. I mean just look at this...

This man:
View: https://imgur.com/a/VAqQ4uZ

Is dating this girl:
View: https://imgur.com/a/8mszv00

Fucking magic nigga, Im so filled with hope an optimism for the future oh goody! (Here's her TikTok link https://www.tiktok.com/@sleepy.strawbaby?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc )

You might look at something like this and consider it lifefuel but its far from it. I consider this Suicidefuel because of something I like to call the "Sniperwolf effect". Im sure you are all familiar with YouTube personality and massively overrated whore named Sniperwolf, you might also know her boyfriend Evan Sausage. SSniperwolf unlike a braindead whore like Sofiaelizabeth, instead of pandering to the loser crowd by saying she's into them and such, she's actually fucking a loser. This has basically turned her into a sex symbol for below average men and has contributed in lots of fame and success for both of them and this is the same situation we have here. Sleepystrawbaby has used this man to basically sell her onlyfans account and have the most mass appeal. You might think "well he's having sex and getting money whats so bad about that?" Imagine being in a relationship with a girl you love and she decides to open an onlyfans account, let's say you don't really mind as long as she's not actually fucking other dudes. But then she uses you as a selling point because you're not chad and hot girls fucking ugly guys is a big selling point in todays sex market. You are being used by a foid for her to appear hotter to other men. "Big deal Tommy you volcel retard I want sex and im getting sex from a hot girl, also I can mog other niggas with sex and money literally my dream" Little do you know you are DISPOSABLE. As soon as the river of simps dry's out and all the money has been made she'll find someone she actually wants to fuck, you are no longer useful therefore you must be disposed of. Hope you didn't get attached bud because she's not coming back and I sure hope you don't become delusional and think you could bag a Stacy, she finally gets to fuck chad (if she wasn't doing so already) and you go back to rotting away. And trust you wont have enough money left over to indulge in copes. Im afraid this man is going to have the same fate, hopefully he's not attached and enjoys every time he fucks her.

Ascended, but at what cost?

View: https://imgur.com/a/J3lfFDX

She’s a femcel if they existed

don't care tbh

He mogs me in the face that's why.

Click on a random tik tok and read the comments, she has an endless stream of simps.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@sleepy.strawbaby/video/7142555544912547115?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7142555544912547115&lang=pt-BR

She is using a shitton of filters and make up, though yes, foids may date extremely ugly man to show virtue (angelmaxxing), as it happens with some deformed guy

She definitely is ugly but foids always shoot for chads even if they're not good enough for them. This is definitely a case of dating ugly men for attention and money

She could quite easily simply be an exception, or attempting to appeal to and exploit her fan base largely made up of equally desperate and subhuman men, as you say; consider the fact that he must display himself publicly as such a cuck to have a relationship with a foid putting herself on full display for a profit... :feelshehe:

At the end of the day, she's still the same hypergamous, morally degenerate foid; I wonder what degree of betabuxxing and even going with Chad behind his back is going on. :feelsjuice:

She could quite easily simply be an exception, or attempting to appeal to and exploit her fan base largely made up of equally desperate and subhuman men, as you say; consider the fact that he must display himself publicly as such a cuck to have a relationship with a foid putting herself on full display for a profit... :feelshehe:

At the end of the day, she's still the same hypergamous, morally degenerate foid; I wonder what degree of betabuxxing and even going with Chad behind his back is going on. :feelsjuice:
Im just waiting for her to make some bullshit excuse to dump him and start fucking chads publicly. Like I said, The well is gonna dry up at some point and he will no longer be needed.