Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This made me feel some type of way

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Hey guys, I’ve been rotting, haven’t seen you fuckers in a while: I can’t even find the energy to even pick up my phone anymore. This post is about my old YouTube crush that I don’t have anymore. Before you call me a cuck, realize I had a crush on her back when I was in high school and she was grown up:
View: https://youtu.be/QIYDfBALb8c

This video is pure suifuel. Not only because Emma chamberlain was once a crush of mine, while casually explaining how she had lost her virginity at 17 (when I was her age, I was rotting alone in high school); but also because, seemingly every girl in the comments relates with her sexual experiences.

It’s so crazy, because if you read the comments, the girls talk about sex like it’s a hobby of shopping for clothes, while we never even had a woman show interest in us, let alone fuck us.

Since I used to have a crush on her, this video of her explaining how she lost her virginity killed me inside. It made me feel some type of way; she had me thinking this whole time, that maybe she was one of those preserved girls who would lose her virginity when she got married; but nope. She lost it when she was SEVEN FUCKING TEEN.

tldr: I wish I got aborted, life is suffering.

Not even worth thinking or writing or reading about a foid that won’t fuck you

Nobody had ever looked at me like that=no chad ever thought I was worth even pumping and dumping

A hole losing virginity at 17 is so unheard of that they had to make a video about the topic and how special that hole is.

Basic bitch who gets fame for doing basic ass videos in Hollywood

She looks sickly and lacks femininity. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

not gonna watch that for more than 19 seconds.
They laugh in disbelief "yes i've had sex before" as if the other end of the spectrum (us) is unfathomable to them.
This is why IT and these normies will perpetually be the enemy. Because to them, we cannot be comprehended. Its why we always hear braindead shit like "just have a better personality" "just take a shower" etc. Its because these whores simply cannot believe a life without hoards of people doting over them at every waking moment. :feelspuke:

Looking at that comment section made me depressed and annoyed:feelsbadman: however there were some foids in their mid 20s that claimed they were virgins, so maybe it’s not totally over for us:feelsjuice:

Not even worth thinking or writing or reading about a foid that won’t fuck you
I understand, but this one hurt me because I guess she was my oneitis. Also, based Joeyworldtour pfp:dab:

not gonna watch that for more than 19 seconds.
They laugh in disbelief "yes i've had sex before" as if the other end of the spectrum (us) is unfathomable to them.
This is why IT and these normies will perpetually be the enemy. Because to them, we cannot be comprehended. Its why we always hear braindead shit like "just have a better personality" "just take a shower" etc. Its because these whores simply cannot believe a life without hoards of people doting over them at every waking moment. :feelspuke:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I SWEAR TO GOD THAT SHIT IS SO FRUSTRATING WHEN NORMFAGS GIVE US BLUEPILLED ADVICE THAT NEVER WORKED EVEN BEFORE US BECOMING BLACKPILLED. FUCK NORMAFAGS, DEATH TO ALL NORMSCUM (in Minecraft):feelsLSD:

We are unfathomable to them; they don’t know what it’s like living without sex, and not having constant reaffirmation to validate your existence. But, we do, we suffer while they bully us.

Looking at that comment section made me depressed and annoyed:feelsbadman: however there were some foids in their mid 20s that claimed they were virgins, so maybe it’s not totally over for us:feelsjuice:
Don’t believe them, theyre most definitely AREN’T virgins at 20 years old, as a female in the 21st century. They were virtue and moral signaling to appear “different” and “unique”. They got fucked before, they just don’t count it because they were “drunk” or “high”.

I agree brocel, this hurts me the most because the main female in that video was my oneitis. I couldn’t imagine her fucking:fuk:

She looks sickly and lacks femininity. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
She was cute in 2017-2018:
E922D13B DEF0 4B27 9098 A83AC18170A0

Basic bitch who gets fame for doing basic ass videos in Hollywood
Essentially her channel in a nutshell. But to be frank, she did start a lot of trends among whore teenagers. She was big back in 2017-2018. She kinda fell off nowadays; all of her videos are commercialized: like she was forced to make it for sponsorship.

Had to stop watching at second 8, I regret watching.

She looks ugly af.
It’s because she’s a vegan. Bad nutritional diet degraded her looks. Supposedly the whore been a vegetarian since birth.

A hole losing virginity at 17 is so unheard of that they had to make a video about the topic and how special that hole is.
It’s not unheard of, but it’s an unspoken topic because of agefags thinking that teenagers are innocent. Dumb normfags, I hate them:feelsohgod:

Good

Hey guys, I’ve been rotting, haven’t seen you fuckers in a while: I can’t even find the energy to even pick up my phone anymore. This post is about my old YouTube crush that I don’t have anymore. Before you call me a cuck, realize I had a crush on her back when I was in high school and she was grown up:

This video is pure suifuel. Not only because Emma chamberlain was once a crush of mine, while casually explaining how she had lost her virginity at 17 (when I was her age, I was rotting alone in high school); but also because, seemingly every girl in the comments relates with her sexual experiences.

It’s so crazy, because if you read the comments, the girls talk about sex like it’s a hobby of shopping for clothes, while we never even had a woman show interest in us, let alone fuck us.

Since I used to have a crush on her, this video of her explaining how she lost her virginity killed me inside. It made me feel some type of way; she had me thinking this whole time, that maybe she was one of those preserved girls who would lose her virginity when she got married; but nope. She lost it when she was SEVEN FUCKING TEEN.

Fuuiuuk these whores need stoning till death (in video game)

She asks of herself if she has imposter syndrome? Well I for one would be pleased to tell her: no, you don't. You're just a whore.

She asks of herself if she has imposter syndrome? Well I for one would be pleased to tell her: no, you don't. You're just a whore.
It’s also crazy to think that after she lost her virginity at 17, she’s been having copious amounts of sex since then, I still was just rotting away while watching her (when I was bluepilled)

@Sneir Fry this bitch

SALAM ALEYKUM ARAB TURKS KURDOS FREE PALESTINE AND BTW THIS FUCKING BITCH ROTTEN GROSS FUCKING LAZY WHORE DAUGHTER OD HEROINE ADDICTED HOBO WHO RAPED $5 CRACK WHORE WITH HIS STINKY GROSS DICK FUCKING PIECE OF DAMN CRAP DISGUSTING FUCKING SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SHOW THE REAL GHETTO AND BLOCK LIFE TO THAT BITCH I AM MOTHERFUCKIN ASSASIN ALBEYDA HOYA MACH DAS FEUER ES IST MEIN ZIEL!!!!!! DU HUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsYall:

SALAM ALEYKUM ARAB TURKS KURDOS FREE PALESTINE AND BTW THIS FUCKING BITCH ROTTEN GROSS FUCKING LAZY WHORE DAUGHTER OD HEROINE ADDICTED HOBO WHO RAPED $5 CRACK WHORE WITH HIS STINKY GROSS DICK FUCKING PIECE OF DAMN CRAP DISGUSTING FUCKING SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL SHOW THE REAL GHETTO AND BLOCK LIFE TO THAT BITCH I AM MOTHERFUCKIN ASSASIN ALBEYDA HOYA MACH DAS FEUER ES IST MEIN ZIEL!!!!!! DU HUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I based schizo, as always:feelsaww:

Not watching or reading :smonk:

Proof many here are not :blackpill: yet
Thinking of leaving this site tbh, I barely see :blackpill: here anymore, just a bunch of cucks weeping about some foid 24/7
:feelsUnreal:

Proof many here are not :blackpill: yet
Thinking of leaving this site tbh, I barely see :blackpill: here anymore, just a bunch of cucks weeping about some foid 24/7
:feelsUnreal:
Bro this is old.