Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This looks like video game cutscene

The difference in life quality rich people have and poor people have is insane. Tupac said it best. Why do you need 10 rooms when some people don't even have one room?

I hope some nigger breaks in and rapes him along with the wife and dogs

the first time someone told me that i thought he was bullshiting me so boom i shot him

Talks about training his back all day to get a good posture

4r43r543r54353

But that's besides the point. His concave profile is the reason why he needs to cope so hard. It's all just compensation for his lack of bones.

Dafuk is this grifting schizo going on about and why tf he is wearing shoes?

Dafuk is this grifting schizo going on about and why tf he is wearing shoes?
to be fair he hasn't shilled a single course, program, supplement or product. He's only doing it for fun and LARPing on twitter as "the epic guy that gets introduced 40 minutes in the action movie and helps the protagonist, despite not getting paid not caring about protagonist, does it solely to build experience and chase adventures"

to be fair he hasn't shilled a single course, program, supplement or product. He's only doing it for fun and LARPing on twitter as "the epic guy that gets introduced 40 minutes in the action movie and helps the protagonist, despite not getting paid not caring about protagonist, does it solely to build experience and chase adventures"
first time i watched it i missed the beginning. he just sounds like he's larping actually lol.

dudes like this are so pretentious :feelsseriously: