Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This life isn’t worth living in without friends/gf

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I don’t know what to do with myself. I’m 21, have only 1-2 friends (one lives far, so basically only 1), don’t have a social circle or any social media’s (what’s the point with no social life?), no gf, and I’m just rotting waiting for something to change, But nothing ever will. I’m in my fucking prime and I’m rotting.

So I’ve been thinking, maybe it’s best to slowly start sending small implications of my suicide to my family. I don’t want it to be out of no where for them, because it would devastate them. Maybe I should tell them life isn’t worth living without friends, so slowly they will start coming to terms with the fact that I won’t be around forever. Idk how else to break it to them

It's that bad? I didn't realize it was THAT bad to have no friends. Damn, guess I should reevaluate what big a failure I am. Mid 20s, never had any friends, actively avoided all possible friendships. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Too lazy to even kill myself tbh.

miss me with the gf part tbh, don't want a narcissistic good for nothing annoying ass hole to ruin my peace. I have friends tho but i don't like them tbh, they are good for nothing aswell

Friendmogs me at 1 friend

miss me with the gf part tbh, don't want a narcissistic good for nothing annoying ass hole to ruin my peace. I have friends tho but i don't like them tbh, they are good for nothing aswell
I really want a gf for just a few months. To get rid of all my pent up need for sex and love and cuddling and making out. Then I can forget about it for the rest of my life.

Tbh i just wish i could neet right now instead of gradeslaving and wageslaving. After i graduate i hope to neet and rot until death.

I still enjoy smoking weed and playing vidya on my new pc. Otherwise im in the same boat, no reason to bust your ass running the rat race if you know you'll never have a gf or a social scene, let alone a family and a house.

Basically there's no reason to grow up if society does not allow men to become men. Ive basically been stunted since age 14, lonely teen years is a killer indeed

It's that bad? I didn't realize it was THAT bad to have no friends. Damn, guess I should reevaluate what big a failure I am. Mid 20s, never had any friends, actively avoided all possible friendships. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Too lazy to even kill myself tbh.
I've had friends in the past but I have lost contact with all of them. I feel like being alone is my default state. Going through uni friendless is brutal because you are surrounded by people at all times but you are still alone.

That's the reason why I left my wageslaving job as a public accountant in big 4. The worst time I've ever had. Worked my ass of, wake up 6 am every morning and at the same time no sex or girlfriend. Right now I'm studying some courses eventhough I have a degree just to live the college life, but with the pandemic it's not really the same. No parties no vibe.

What you're trying to do with life though brocel?
Friendmogs me at 1 friend
I really want a gf for just a few months. To get rid of all my pent up need for sex and love and cuddling and making out. Then I can forget about it for the rest of my life.
I'd like living in virtual future of myself where I have family to see whether it's worth it or not. Otherwise I'd like to live with a foid for a year and have few kids. Ik its cruel, but it would help me cope, give me goal and responsibility and I'd raise them based and maybe make a society a better place if other people take example of me
let alone a family and a house.
R8WT9W

Brutal family and a house pill. When I was a kid, i wanted to firstworldmaxx to have a home like that
I've had friends in the past but I have lost contact with all of them. I feel like being alone is my default state. Going through uni friendless is brutal because you are surrounded by people at all times but you are still alone.
just to live the college life, but with the pandemic it's not really the same. No parties no vibe.
Ok grAYcel. Also brutal avi pill

Survive. 17YO btw
Brutal. But do you have any goal or something. Most people here seem to be deprived of social and romantic relationship and that's their main prob. If you are willing to let go of these, what are you planning your life to be like?
You seem like a based user and i frequently quote your posts so I care for your wellbeing

Brutal. But do you have any goal or something. Most people here seem to be deprived of social and romantic relationship and that's their main prob. If you are willing to let go of these, what are you planning your life to be like?
You seem like a based user and i frequently quote your posts so I care for your wellbeing
3rd world country. i work (used to) for 10+ hours a day for 1 dollar an hour. no opportunities no education nothing. Only hope is if i go to the army which fucking sucks in our country btw.

3rd world country. i work (used to) for 10+ hours a day for 1 dollar an hour. no opportunities no education nothing. Only hope is if i go to the army which fucking sucks in our country btw.
It's brutal. Sometimes I hate my life, when in reality nothing is as that bad for me apart being ugly aspect. I wish you good luck with everything you tryna do basedcel brocel

I feel this. Currently sitting down feeling empty as hell.