Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This life is a sick, disgusting joke

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Hope it ends soon

Life is hell when you're mouth breather. I'm dead srs.

be the change you want to see in the world

Could be good, with cute adorable loli of culture

images

Hope it ends soon
Me too, every day is the same over and over again for years on end life is so incredibly boring and mundane and full of suffering.

God damn this was low effort

Damn, so many low effort posts in an inceldom discussion thread.

God damn this was low effort
Low effort meaning of life or lack of it deserves low effort definition. Would you like us to write treatises in order to understand such obvious thing that life is shit?

Low effort meaning of life or lack of it deserves low effort definition. Would you like us to write treatises in order to understand such obvious thing that life is shit?

If its so obvious there's no need to post 1 million single line threads to state the same thing over and over, if you aren't going to put your own spin on it, speak about it in a detailed way, talk on aspects of something you've never really heard discussed before, then it doesn't make sense to post the thread, you might as well just post a link to the last one at that point

Its ironic to say that something is so obvious there's no need to go into detail, yet its somehow not so obvious that there's no need to make a thread about it

I'll eventually just rope

I've been getting sick alot lately. I think it's my body getting ready to go. It's been fun!

If its so obvious there's no need to post 1 million single line threads to state the same thing over and over, if you aren't going to put your own spin on it, speak about it in a detailed way, talk on aspects of something you've never really heard discussed before, then it doesn't make sense to post the thread, you might as well just post a link to the last one at that point

Its ironic to say that something is so obvious there's no need to go into detail, yet its somehow not so obvious that there's no need to make a thread about it
You might not know but human behavior in fact chaotic and irrational , all you have to do is to act according desire.
Your rationalisations are good in the rational way but they have little to do with true human nature. We dont act and we have no desire to act according to common sense
We do post things because we like it.

You might not know but human behavior in fact chaotic and irrational , all you have to do is to act according desire.
Your rationalisations are good in the rational way but they have little to do with true human nature. We dont act and we have no desire to act according to common sense
We do post things because we like it.

I thought the entire point of the black pill was to try and resist that nature, to be less human, to be something more, why is it I keep seeing incels on this site ironically making appeal to nature arguments whenever it suits them, in defense of their thoughts and actions, but they don't apply that same logic towards normies.

If were going to give ourselves the "were only human" pass, as if were unable to rise above it and be self aware, then how on earth can we complain about blue pillers, how can we expect blue pillers to not think the way they do or act the way they act, why complain about hypergamy, its "human nature" so they should get a pass

I thought the entire point of the black pill was to try and resist that nature, to be less human, to be something more, why is it I keep seeing incels on this site ironically making appeal to nature arguments whenever it suits them, in defense of their thoughts and actions, but they don't apply that same logic towards normies.

If were going to give ourselves the "were only human" pass, as if were unable to rise above it and be self aware, then how on earth can we complain about blue pillers, how can we expect blue pillers to not think the way they do or act the way they act, why complain about hypergamy, its "human nature" so they should get a pass

Right. But you can not be rational in every your insignificant act. Human nature is irrational and our task is to submit it to masculine logos of order. I did not say that the human nature is desirable i ve told you of what it is.

See you on the other side, brothers.