Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This legendary cope on r/short

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
Found this while searching something on r/short.

"You're short, so what? Black people and gays(JFL) have it worse than you, check your privilege:soy:"
"Yeah you basically lost on life, but who cares?"
"Just hire a prostitute bro"
"Why do you guys want love and affection anyway? Divorce rates are sky high"
"Stop thinking having relationship will solve your problems"
"You have to rewire your thinking and start appreciating what you do have (JFL) "
"Learn to live with yourself and accept who you are, yes you can't get pussy, which is the main drive for humankind, but who cares! there are other things that you can improve:soy:"
JFLLLLLLLLLLLL

Danny de Vito fucks , checkmate inkwell

As if sex is all I want...
Fuck this guy.

"A wet hole? Buy a prostitute."

I wish I could, but in my cucked country it's not possible.

Didnt read but he is supreme cuck

> Accept the things you can not change, the courage to change what you can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Fuck off. What if we can change this society ? After all, it wasn't always like that. We're not satisfied with it. We have no place in it. Why should we just accept or fate silently ? We don't owe society obedience.

Women want to have sex with only 20% of men. Does that mean 80% of men must be celibate ? That's insane.

Men and women have conflicting interests. I want gender war now. Bring patriarchy back.

Last edited:
jfl at this low iq