Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This lady's SMV is still higher than ours?

It is?

• Total voters
Yes mogs this entire forum COMBINED into the stratosphere

Any "lady" by default has a higher SMV.

Regardless if she's ugly, fat, ethnic, old, or whatever.

Isn't she in a relationship?

Men are willing to fuck anything, she has that to her advantage

Any foid automatically has an smv of +∞

perceived or actual?
if actual SMV then a good chunk of us probably mog her

Men are willing to fuck anything, she has that to her advantage
Id rather masturbate to hentai characters then to have a chance with this creature.

JFL at man (cucks) having no stadarts.

Id rather masturbate to hentai characters then to have a chance with this creature.

JFL at man (cucks) having no stadarts.
Yeah me too, but if we talk about the vast majority of men, they'd fuck her at least

Yeah me too, but if we talk about the vast majority of men, they'd fuck her at least
Thats why I've said JFL at cucks.

Also JFL at our plants, no one is reproducing, africa's birth rate will also soon collapse since feminism is slowly creeping there, same with sandn1ggers countries. I recently found out that for the first time in a long while, the population of the world started declining.

Thats why I've said JFL at cucks.

Also JFL at our plants, no one is reproducing, africa's birth rate will also soon collapse since feminism is slowly creeping there, same with sandn1ggers countries. I recently found out that for the first time in a long while, the population of the world started declining.
Very good

Very good
Not good for us, I want to have kids and femily. but w0men are such a wh0res with zero pair bonding abilities that even if I was a normie/chad it would be a grind thats not worth the effort.

Isn't she married?

no matter how she looks even if she was missing her head or got her face completly annihilated and misarranged with her nose at her chin and eyes at her forehead ears in the middle of her face she would still in fact have higher smv than a billion 5/10 men

lol!

It's so weird isn't it how skewed it is.

To those who think she doesnt still have infinite SMV, think about like this: if she went on Tinder and put her bio as "free pussy ready to be fucked", she would instantly get 100s of people willing, nay, BEGGING for a chance to dump a load in her.

Mogs hard just because she's a foid

Absolutely.

This woman is "ugly" in the sense that the Beast from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is ugly. The Beast looks like a giant buffalo. But so? He is also big and strong, which women like, and clearly masculine. A lot of women would like to snuggle up with him, especially since he is wealthy.

This woman looks pretty gnarly. Perhaps she is the literal definition of "gnarly." But so what? She is still small and thin, which men like, and clearly feminine. A lot of men would definitely have sex with her, and a lot of men would definitely have a relationship with her.

This deformed creepy crawly already has a partner :feelskek:

This deformed creepy crawly already has a partner :feelskek:

Absolutely.

This woman is "ugly" in the sense that the Beast from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" is ugly. The Beast looks like a giant buffalo. But so? He is also big and strong, which women like, and clearly masculine. A lot of women would like to snuggle up with him, especially since he is wealthy.

This woman looks pretty gnarly. Perhaps she is the literal definition of "gnarly." But so what? She is still small and thin, which men like, and clearly feminine. A lot of men would definitely have sex with her, and a lot of men would definitely have a relationship with her.

It's interesting really. So yeah I guess... it's not about whether or not you look unusual but whether that runs counter to what people perceive as attractive.

But yeah the demands on men are much higher of course.