Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This ITfag is dreaming of incels having kids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240424 205828 Reddit
As if incels would abandon a relationship they spent years of suffering to get that easily, they assume we are chads who would leave a mother to be single like my thugmaxxed dad who left me.

Lol, they must be retarded if this is how they imagine us.

Ain't none of us getting gfs. Wake up, ITcucks.

Not reading the text wall.

Most of the guys impregnating Women and leaving are Chads, Tyrones, and Chadriguez.

Stop projecting cause you hate Ugly Men.

Most of the guys impregnating Women and leaving are Chads, Tyrones, and Chadriguez.

Stop projecting cause you hate Ugly Men.
Just like my dad who has 13 kids

If I was Chud I'd just rape her and mutilate her corpse. Maybe do what ER wrote in his manifesto.
In Garry's Mod of course.

jfl for thinking single mom's can handle shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm not sure why they think incels could ever have children ... it's a logical oxymoron and for obvious reason incel-tier guys would very unlikely leave any relationship they would manage to get because they have no options.

incel= anyone who disagrees with em

This comic is incredibly cringe and retarded.

They'd rather ignore the reality, which is often that the woman wants the man to get out of the house, not that he leaves by himself. She doesn't feel attracted to him anymore (or never did infact) but she knows that she can get that child support money, and in the US, perhaps even alimony.

Also something to note: women are more abusive towards their partners than men. Domestic abuse is the most common is lesbian relationships too.

View: https://aliesq.medium.com/extensive-research-women-initiate-domestic-violence-more-than-men-men-under-report-it-3bbaa4fbec9d

"In non-reciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more that 70% of the cases.” Out of all the respondents, a quarter of the women admitted to perpetrating the domestic violence and, when the violence was reciprocal, women were often the ones to have been the first to strike."

And this is only about physical abuse. The worse problem is emotional abuse of men, which is extremely common. Of course there's zero data about it as its hard to study it.

Women make worse partners than men overall. That's the actual problem these normies should be talking about, which could be fueling why so many men "leave" to get the milk. They just forget to mention its women 80% of the time initiating divorces etc.

totally out of touch with reality

How can incel have children?

Do these retards not realize that if someone is married then they're not involuntary celibate

Typical 30iq IT behavior. I had no idea they were THIS out of touch with reality

Yeah, my 26-year-old KHHV ass is just about to become a father at any moment:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

what world are these idiots living in? Do thed seriously think incels are causing single mothers? What?

what world are these idiots living in? Do thed seriously think incels are causing single mothers? What?
If you post who actually creates single mothers, you'll be banned in seconds.

we're on such different wavelengths it's not even funny

To any lurking ITsoyditter,go and fuck yourself.

View attachment 1143724
As if incels would abandon a relationship they spent years of suffering to get that easily, they assume we are chads who would leave a mother to be single like my thugmaxxed dad who left me.
Incels would not even be in a relationship to have kids. Let alone leave their kid. I would rather leave her and get custody (impossible)

Its impossible for sub 5s to truly understand incel life.

Nigger tyrone: "Bitch I ain't paying no child support". Retarded whores: "OmG iTs InKWeLLs' FauLt ThAt TyRone WonT PaY ChILd SuPporT"

View attachment 1143724
They swapped Chad out for the chud. We must carry the burden of Chad’s sins.

The only reason they exist is because of welfare. If they wasn't given child benefit, they'd go homeless
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

The percentage of single mothers always increases when they are funded by the state. They are not some functional and independent individuals. They can't sustain themselves without external help.

They'd rather ignore the reality, which is often that the woman wants the man to get out of the house, not that he leaves by himself. She doesn't feel attracted to him anymore (or never did infact) but she knows that she can get that child support money, and in the US, perhaps even alimony.

Also something to note: women are more abusive towards their partners than men. Domestic abuse is the most common is lesbian relationships too.

View: https://aliesq.medium.com/extensive-research-women-initiate-domestic-violence-more-than-men-men-under-report-it-3bbaa4fbec9d

"In non-reciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more that 70% of the cases.” Out of all the respondents, a quarter of the women admitted to perpetrating the domestic violence and, when the violence was reciprocal, women were often the ones to have been the first to strike."

And this is only about physical abuse. The worse problem is emotional abuse of men, which is extremely common. Of course there's zero data about it as its hard to study it.

Women make worse partners than men overall. That's the actual problem these normies should be talking about, which could be fueling why so many men "leave" to get the milk. They just forget to mention its women 80% of the time initiating divorces etc.

Damm this comment should be a thread and be pinned

They're imagining incels having sex :feelskek:

> incels
> having kids

JFL