Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This IT user has to be a schizo

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I know for a fact i've seen leaks on other boards about this user. I don't know the authenticity of it but ages ago i could have sworn this user was confirmed to be a virgin tranny grooming minors or in some really weird subs followed or they were confirmed to be an incel in denial themselves and proof of them saying incel shit in the past.

This -kinda- supports that. It's just an experimental game, like an "art house" game almost. This user i know for a fact browses all our forums, screencaps, posts double posts on IT to the point where they have to delete a lot of what they post because no one comments on it or interacts with it.

I mean, even normies get frustrated at dating culture. Not every "i'm just a lonely guy" is incel shit.

person who isn't already a weirdo gets experimental art games suggested to them on steam? If you're a normie you get normie shit, if you're an rts player you get RTS games suggested to you. It's telling that a game they consider to be an "INCEL TRAINING GAME (OH MY BLEEDING HEART)" got suggested to them anyways.

Attachments

• hellinacel.PNG
    hellinacel.PNG
    484.4 KB · Views: 68
If you say anything bad about foids you will get posted on that shit sub

We live in his head for free :lul: