Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This IT foid on reddit tell to "learn to be alone"

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fu1cez/triggered/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

She literally told to a guy that he need to learn to be alone as if this foid didn't know that he is already an incel.When he asked her how big of a deterrent is being short and if you can compensate for your height or you need to learn to be alone.This foid replied than he need to learn to be alone but when he asked her about height, she realized that she should cuck him with bluepill and virtue signaling and told him that his "victim complex" is his problem and not his height :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Basically she told us to fuck off and die rotting alone without complaining

These guys need to stop wasting your time arguing with BPD misandrist whales.

"Women don't care about looks dude! I've literally been complimented by one before!"

She should learn to unalive herself.

just learn to be alone your entire life theory :feelsseriously:

Let's tell her "you should learn to not kill your children" in response and see how "triggered" she gets :feelsseriously:

How can foids be so self contradictory in such a small span? I'm starting to think either this world isn't real and we live in a shitty simulation or girls aren't real, we're part of some next level MKUltra program.

Last edited:
Not surprised that’s what they all want us to do anyways while they live a good life and fuck Chad. Stupid over privileged whore anyways you can just tell she thinks she’s better than all of us reading that post and the comments on that thread was pure rage fuel for me :lasereyes:

There are subreddits out there for people who genuinely have bad personalities and the people participating in those subreddits aren't even trying to hide it. There's a subreddit for narcissists, there's a subreddit for people with borderline personality disorder, there's a subreddit for even psychopaths, even though most people there are probably larping normies who just like to play dark triad because its actually seen as a good thing to be a psychopath. Either way, these inceltear retards would rather come here, screenshot our posts and then return to their little goblincave of a subreddit and laugh at mentally ill ugly men for their bitterness about not having a dating life and being losers in general.. than actually shit on people who have issues with entitlement and such.

I think this speaks on the cowardly nature of these maggots on IT. But its not like they can face this truth either, they never like any truths about life nor do they like themselves, which is exactly why they have a fanatic need to bully people who are lower on the totem pole than they are.

Imagine being so fucking cruel, imagine telling ugly rejected men to just accept their place. IT foids deserve ZERO sympathy.

Not surprised that’s what they all want us to do anyways while they live a good life and fuck Chad. Stupid over privileged whore anyways you can just tell she thinks she’s better than all of us reading that post and the comments on that thread was pure rage fuel for me :lasereyes:
Exactly. It’s peak Ragefuel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fu1cez/triggered/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

She literally told to a guy that he need to learn to be alone as if this foid didn't know that he is already an incel.When he asked her how big of a deterrent is being short and if you can compensate for your height or you need to learn to be alone.This foid replied than he need to learn to be alone but when he asked her about height, she realized that she should cuck him with bluepill and virtue signaling and told him that his "victim complex" is his problem and not his height :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just learn how to rot bro!!!!, just learn how to be forever depressed with zero motivation or support bro!!! Just contradict the inherent human and biological desire for romantic companionship!!!!!

There are subreddits out there for people who genuinely have bad personalities and the people participating in those subreddits aren't even trying to hide it. There's a subreddit for narcissists, there's a subreddit for people with borderline personality disorder, there's a subreddit for even psychopaths, even though most people there are probably larping normies who just like to play dark triad because its actually seen as a good thing to be a psychopath. Either way, these inceltear retards would rather come here, screenshot our posts and then return to their little goblincave of a subreddit and laugh at mentally ill ugly men for their bitterness about not having a dating life and being losers in general.. than actually shit on people who have issues with entitlement and such.

I think this speaks on the cowardly nature of these maggots on IT. But its not like they can face this truth either, they never like any truths about life nor do they like themselves, which is exactly why they have a fanatic need to bully people who are lower on the totem pole than they are.
THIS.

Just learn how to rot bro!!!!, just learn how to be forever depressed with zero motivation or support bro!!! Just contradict the inherent human and biological desire for romantic companionship!!!!!
They are just so rotten. They want us to live without our basic human needs met. That’s like running an engine without oil changes in 50,000 miles and expecting it to be ok

They are just so rotten. They want us to live without our basic human needs met. That’s like running an engine without oil changes in 50,000 miles and expecting it to be ok
Hell, its like running a engine lean, because Romantic Companionship, its one of your biggest motivations and lifefuel to even do shit as a male, this instinct is literally hardwired into your brain.

Imagine being so fucking cruel, imagine telling ugly rejected men to just accept their place. IT foids deserve ZERO sympathy.
Heartless fucking bitches, all of them, they disgust me, and it would disgust any functioning human being.

Hell, its like running an engine lean, because Romantic Companionship, its one of your biggest motivations and lifefuel to even do shit as a male, this instinct is literally hardwired into your brain.
Yep. It’s like running an engine lean and without oil.

"Just LDAR while i have the time of my life!!!!", like holy shit, bitch, are you braindead?
That’s like driving a truck like mine to haul concrete to a building site, and telling tue guy without a vehicle who has to carry it that a truck doesn’t matter

Let's tell her "you should learn to not kill your children" in response and see how "triggered" she gets :feelsseriously:
Chill bro, Clarence Thomas already told them this in 2022, I wouldnt want to deal with more foid bitching rn.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That’s like driving a truck like mine to haul concrete to a building site, and telling tue guy without a vehicle who has to carry it that a truck doesn’t matter
Accurate analogy, these cunts deserve no sympathy really.

Tomorrow those IT retards will tell us that water is “solid” and frozen water is “wet”

Meanwhile on IT she's like "Wow bro women can feel your negative energy, just be more positive and you'll get some"

TWD (I like the walking dead)

Meanwhile on IT she's like "Wow bro women can feel your negative energy, just be more positive and you'll get some"

TWD (I like the walking dead)
Yep. Somehow the bad personality never applies to women

She should too.. she'd cut herself and bleed to death if she were on our shoes