Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this IT """""""""""""""""""""""chad"""""""""""""""""""""""

I actually laughed at this guy

Maybe it's the fact that he'd built himself up so much and the end result was so disappointing, like a weak cumshot

Pigboi the 2nd revised

They have no idea what a Chad is. Once again proves that they browsed the site for maybe a couple of minutes at best.

LOL I can't wait for that pussy to see this. Maybe he'll come to his senses and make an account.

why is it so hard for these retards to understand what a Chad is

it means a tall, athletic, good looking male. The top 10% of male attractiveness. very simple.

we already know that most ITusers are not even normies so it's not necessary to do this. JFL at you if you thought the Inceltard sub was filled with "normies and chads"

Why don't the rosties there show them what a chad is? Oh yeah, they don't want to blackpill those cucks, they'll just nod and agree he's a chad to keep all the subhuman users hopes up.

OK thats it. From now on, anytime a normie claims to be a chad, Photoshop their face next to a male model and send it to them

He isnt even the same fucking species

Jb0OgQ3.jpg

kek now just let him try to hit on a girl to remind him how much of a "chad" he is :lul::lul::lul:

LOL I can't wait for that pussy to see this. Maybe he'll come to his senses and make an account.
He's probably spamming the admins' inboxes right this second to let him register

That "Chad" mogs me only because he is white, and the picture is pretty good so he looks like a normie, irl, however, he probably is some fat soyboy hipster with huge soytits and a huge soybelly who hangs out at the Gamestop, goes to Starbucks, goes to feminist conventions, or lets random African or Arab rapefugee fucks his big soy ass for the (((cultural enrichment))).

LUL
Bald midget faggot with a pube beard and fat bloated face. Squinting like a bitch, eyebrows over an inch away from his eyes. Classic soyboy look.

You can't be a Chad when you can tell he has man boobs