Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this IT """""""""""""""""""""""chad"""""""""""""""""""""""

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
SNPAb6L.png

Vqgb6UW.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Does IT know when we're talking about Chad we're not talking about them, right?
Because that guy doesn't look even close to being Chad, I don't know how he delluded himself so hard.

CHAD?! When Mr. Egghead LARPs as Chad. JFL.

I am an iqcel, which comment is his? The first one I would imagine.

Idiots mock us but don't even know what Chad is. JFL

Why do the prolific cucktears posters always turn out to be the truest of cels?

Doesn’t surprise me he thinks he’s a Chad. Stupid users on here call every fucking normie they see with woman a Chad. Maybe start using the word more correctly.

They think non-incel/have a gf=Chad.fucking delusional soyboy.

They’re levels of delusionality never cease to amaze me, they seriously need help

Wow, what a deluded asshole. I mog him to oblivion

the-situation-glasses.gif
WTF? Is that actually him?? What a deluded shitcunt. You def provided the lols today Opie

Jesus fucking inbred bastard. :lul::lul::lul: "Classic v taped bb physique" >looks like a pitbull with those kid clavicles

Nothing like a deluded subhuman thinking he's the last coke of the desert :lul::lul: You truly provided Opie :yes::yes::yes:

Poor delusional fool...

No way this is real, link?

LOL to add poetry to comedy the guy looks like Bleha another well known delusional "Chadcel"

Looks horrible.

Do they not understand that when people say something like just end it if you have tiny wrist, that it's just hyperbole. Everyone agrees that it's a combination of things that fucks someone over. That guy is 6ft2 and has big wrist, so he gets laid. An incel is short, balding, bad eyesight, tiny wrist, weak chin, narrow shoulders, just some terrible combination of genetics. Chads have everything going for them. They are tall, not balding, have strong jaws, have wide shoulders, have hunter eyes, they just have a great combination of genetics.

He looks like Michael from Vsauce, but 10 years older. Not a Chad. Far from it.

Fat bald guys almost always think they're Chad

HAHAHAHA that definitely isn't a Chad. Not bad looking but the baldness and height are a big factor for someone like him.

Hahahahahahaha what the fuck, delusional as fuck.

"""Personality Chad"""

Why do the prolific cucktears posters always turn out to be the truest of cels?
Yep, just look at their fucking front page, theres always a subhuman cucktear member who is having trouble with dating and "doesnt want to turn into an "incel or incel mindset" " KEK

Bald and short ahaha, he should posting here.

literal neckbeard.

Yeah a ChadCelPedofileDadLookingComputerNerd