Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This isnt the life i should be living, it’s a farce. A joke, a dream.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I shouldnt be in my early 20’s with no relationships with my family, no friends (never had any), hormones dont work, failed career due to family (gonna try and revive it after i get the pc and some control), no one that loves me, no gf, no school experiences, didnt go to college, no childhood friends.

This is not the life i wanted, this is a joke. A different timeline. One wrong mistake and your life will change forever.

I’m just waiting till i die so i can get a restart button but keep my knowledge and know not to make those same mistakes.

I should be a multi millionaire right now, a famous youtuber, a social media influencer, a movie actor, have a gf, going out and making memories with friends, own a nice car and nice house, have streams of passive income. But no.. family had to fuck that over, its just over for me. Ill never form strong friendships with people or have what i wanted in life or reverse time. All i have is you guys (and most of you are so different from me i dont even like half of you normies) and writing my book and developing my own society and incel community and army.

yeah…

Last edited:
I’m just waiting till i die so i can get a restart button but keep my knowledge and know not to make those same mistakes.
im waiting till I die so I can aboslutely never ever restart this wretched existence and never exist again. Existing was a mistake

We didn't deserve to live that joke of a life :feelsbadman:

:soy:
Download

It’s over, my parents moved so often so I never developed childhood friends or really friends to begin with

a famous youtuber, a social media influencer,
Have you got the face for it? I tried youtube in the early 2010's and it was over once I showed my face.

Me too I should be dating my oneitis right now life is unfair

This might be a Simulation given how unfair this Shit is and how other people react to flaws / weirdness.

Litteraly surrounded by Robots in human clothing.

Me too I should be dating my oneitis right now life is unfair
Me too. If only i didnt drop out of school. I’d have a relationship and (maybe) a baby with my oneitis rn.

So your inceldom is t based on looks?
Idk i never had the opportunity to know. Pretty sure it is cuz i am not a high tier normie.

When I was little and knew nothing about sex and relationships, my mom explained to me that I would have a toiletfriend when I grew up. She said it like it was absolute and that there was no doubt about it.

Last Christmas I told my dad how there doesn't seem to be any hope in me getting a toiletfriend, and he assured me that I must be mistaken.

Then there's reality, where I will live and die alone.

I shouldnt be in my early 20’s with no relationships with my family, no friends (never had any), hormones dont work, failed career due to family (gonna try and revive it after i get the pc and some control), no one that loves me, no gf, no school experiences, didnt go to college, no childhood friends.

This is not the life i wanted, this is a joke. A different timeline. One wrong mistake and your life will change forever.

I should be a multi millionaire right now, a famous youtuber, a social media influencer, a movie actor, have a gf, going out and making memories with friends, own a nice car and nice house, have streams of passive income. But no.. family had to fuck that over, its just over for me. Ill never form strong friendships with people or have what i wanted in life or reverse time. All i have is you guys (and most of you are so different from me i dont even like half of you normies) and writing my book and developing my own society and incel community and army.

yeah…
I'm 5'3 so u mog me at least also based for making my avatar epic

By this point, I should be nearly complete with my STEM A.S that I planned for in 2020.