Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This isn't a political forum

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Just a reminder, incels couldn't give two fucks about your political affiliation, also, being conservative doesn't mean you're a racist! No more politics, I posted one thread on it and after it a few others were posted like one saying something like "as a liberal I feel different here" or whatever.

I'm pretty liberal economically but in terms of social issues am conservative as fuck (and I'm not even white, I'm muslim and immigrated from the middle east a few years back), and guess what, I'm still ugly! This is for ugly men to vent and discuss the blackpill, nothing else. Plus politics is heavy cope, anyone who genuinely posts in time and effort debating online about politics is dumb, it won't change anything! Remember that Stacy would want to fuck any racist/white supremacist if he looked like Chad (atomic blackpill is proof)!

i would post this on OffTopic but people who browse here should see it.

Incels that are politically active are pathetic.

I dont believe in democracy and only follow politics because I find it interesting what is happening in the world.

LMAO at your life If you are a legit commie or nazi or W/E political identity while being an incel

fagotonabike said:

I dont believe in democracy and only follow politics because I find it interesting what is happening in the world.

LMAO at your life If you are a legit commie or nazi or W/E political identity while being an incel

None[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] of it matters if you're incel,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] people[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] are most likely[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] to support[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] an attractive[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] political[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] candidate[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] and[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] if you're an[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] incel[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] voicing[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] an opinion,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] people[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] will[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] be repulsed and leave.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]politicel[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] =[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] cope[/font][/font][/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

There are some political issues that relate to inceldom. I for one want euthanasia to be legal so that I can die a guaranteed death peacefully

ilieknothing said:
There are some political issues that relate to inceldom. I for one want euthanasia to be legal so that I can die a guaranteed death peacefully

Yes[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] but some[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] of the posts[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] here just[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] "I'm liberal xD"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] and relate in no ways[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] to inceldom[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

fagotonabike said:

why lmao at nazis? nazis are the only ones who actually faced the question of subhumans and genetic trash. Our current society just doesnt give a fuck about us, waiting until we rope. The nazis would have prevented our birth and limited the suffering.

ilieknothing said:

ilieknothing said:

This. Euthanasia should be a fucking god-given right. If a woman has sovereignty of her body and can abort an infant inside her body, if people can sign a DNR form and choose to not be resuscitated, if the government allows the death penalty, then euthanasia should be legal.

Recently Canada legalized euthanasia for everyone, including children 14-17 I believe (with parental consent). It's simply humane.

I have political beliefs, but there really is no good reason for incels to be political or support any major Wester political party. Honesty, we need to junk democracy and create some type of theocracy/monarchy. Only those systems have any hope of alleviating inceldom.

blickpall said:
ilieknothing said:

Recently Canada legalized euthanasia for everyone, including children 14-17 I believe (with parental consent). It's simply humane.
You got me excited as I'm Canadian (but I live ins Chadstralia) but you need a terminal illness. I would have flown out tomorrow to die, fuck this shit.

ilieknothing said:
You got me excited as I'm Canadian (but I live ins Chadstralia) but you need a terminal illness. I would have flown out tomorrow to die, fuck this shit.

I'm sorry that I didn't specify, I didn't know myself. It was brought up in conversation with one of my Canadian friends a few days ago and I guess the terminal illness part was an unspoken assumption for them.

blickpall said:
This. Euthanasia should be a fucking god-given right. If a woman has sovereignty of her body and can abort an infant inside her body, if people can sign a DNR form and choose to not be resuscitated, if the government allows the death penalty, then euthanasia should be legal.

they want you to keep the hamster wheel running, euthanasia is against that

The personal is political. There are no individual solutions to systemic problems, and women/feminism are a systemic problem. If anything, apolitical individualism is major cope.

You're a fucking retard if you think that the current situation isn't a result of political activity. Politics in itself means public policy, the governance of society and setting of rules, which for the masses means the morals that dictates their fears and motivators. Just the very recent "sexual assault accusations" are a stealth political operation as they have an end goal -- whether in writing in official legal bodies or in the private enterprises of the world, you know, the workplace, or whether not written at all but just out of fear -- to make men submissive timid weaklings, who, if they are not a Chad, must be a subservient support-system-bitch to all "women in a new egalitarian society of fairness," in which they are really just working to just sustain themselves for their hedonistic life of fucking Chads.

When there is civil disobedience -- and that is what this place is -- it is either remedied first through political action, and if that doesn't work and the sides decide they cannot live with each other due to irreconcilable differences, war.

And if you think the masses of America especially, with their silent, fearful, eyecontactless gazes wandering through department stores and office jobs, aren't pent up with frustration and discontent and read to throw their meaningless lives at a newfounding, you're delusional.

There's an "opiate crisis" because people don't give a fuck about their lives. When people don't give a fuck about their lives, they throw themselves at the wind when the opportunity comes up. I'm not talking about lone wolves, I'm talking about the masses which are lately rallying in person, not caring if their face is shown, not caring if they're "doxxed."

What were you put on this earth for? To be some office bitch? To stare at the floor in shame as some worthless stupid slut who is a cumdumpster for Chads and Tyrones is YOUR SUPERIOR in some worthless job?

That is the feeling those men have, and don't care to live in that world. We have a society now run by pantsuit sluts masquerading as professionals, and it is all on the part of global financial tyranny to create dysgenic shithole societies full of disempowered males dying off. They don't want higher birth rates, they don't want you having kids. They want you dead.

And everyone on this forum will die off. You go to work for a meaningless life, you go to school for a meaningless life, and your hopes of a wife and children and home are next to zero, and even if you try to have those things, the puppetmasters have erected a media front to seduce your wife -- who is already likely a slut due to the culture -- to cheat on you and rape your ass in divorce court. Faithful? Her "I do" was because she was bored and wanted to try something new. She never gave a fuck about you.

Politics is at the centre of our current disposition. Left wing big goobermint policies is what allowed women to become so degenerate and become part of Chads harem in the first place. We literally just reversed 10,000 years progress in building an agriculture based society inside of 3 generations because of leftism. The once all great and all powerful white European race went from uplifting and ruling the 3rd world to being conquered by it. I'll talk about all the politics i want until i'm banned for it by the admins.