Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this isn't a death cult.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
this is a community about loneliness and harsh reality. loneliness is about as deadly as smoking 15 cigarettes a day. it shouldn't be surprising that people kill themselves because of loneliness.

calling us a death cult makes it easier to attempt to attack our scientifically backed arguments

They think our attitude and personality create our mental problems and loneliness, its actually other way around.

In a sense it is a death cult though, Most of us will eventually end our lives.

loneliness is the slowest way to die and there is no medicine or vacccine to help you.

calling us a death cult makes it easier to attempt to attack our scientifically backed arguments
we're worse than a death cult, we're worse than cartels, terrorist groups, serial killers and everyone else :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:(JFL chad serial killers have fandoms of girls jerking off to them and wanting to fuck them)

i prefer solitude

Smoke and be an incel to double your chances.

Let's kill each other bro!

you kill me first, then I'll kill you!

We both win!