Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THIS IS YOUR NOFAP MESSIAH !?!? KEK

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

Braindead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

So apparently his argument for believing no fap is:
Id explain why but you anti nofap cope artists just dismiss it as

"MUH PLACEBO!! MUH ANECDOTES HURR DURR!!"

i find this argument hilarious when PMO affected me before i even discovered nofap and knew the dangers of PMO. i literally felt slower, more awkward, more anxious and stopped having clear skin and couldnt pinpoint why my life changed for the worst so suddenly but thats just "MUH PLACEBO" isnt it?

First, that is an anecdote kek.
Second, his reasoning is that Fap was causing him to feel "slower", "awkward" "anxious" and "not have clear skin" and No Fap cured that. Which would hold some ground if it weren't for this.

fucking downie i felt like shit when i started PMO 4 years ago, 4 years before i even knew what nofap was let alone the effects of PMO. if it affected me then, it cant be placebo.
So he started "PMO" 4 years ago :feelshmm:. Which brings the question how old is this guy? Well guess what....apparently he is 18-19 which means he started to Fap around the age 14-15. Nothing wrong with starting that late (kek), although that may imply that he is a late bloomer since he started fapping so damn late. Most people learn about fapping and start doing it around 12-13. Its when you feel those urges kek.

Anyways that implies that he started feeling "slower", "awkward", "anxious", "not have clear skin" and overall feel like his life changed for the worst once he started going through puberty. The symptoms he felt are common amongst boys growing into men. "Slower" can be due to your growth spurt and feeling odd in your new body. "Awkward", well thats self explanatory, which kid going though puberty doesn't feel awkward. Which can also explain the feelings of Anxiousness. And finally "not have clear skin", well sorry to break it to you boyo but most teens get pimples. Now the feeling like his life was at its "worst" is the most relatable, cause most teenagers feel that way going through puberty (why do you think they all get so edgy and emotional). Now imagine puberty turning you ugly, you would feel like absolute dog shit.

In the end this No Fap Boyo correlated symptoms of a pubescent boy to Fapping because they began so closely to each other for him. This is very similar to the old misconception that masturbation leads to acne, a misconception that began because both occur around the same time. The misconception that two events occurring at the same time are somehow related is a common form of reasoning error, hidden variables exist.

As for all of a sudden being cured its again due to a misconception. You have simply phased out of puberty. Those symptoms you felt have left around the same time you found out about No Fap. Anything after that is just placebo kek.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: S.R.K. more like Sexually Retarded Knights:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:feelzez:

@Hunter @Zaetheus @Zesto Get 'em G.

numale roastbeef orbiting cucks btfo

It's over for nofap copecels.

@Sadist

NoFap, now!

@Anger @NEETAndTidy @lonelyistheworld @iKillCucks
get these fools

Nofap or as I like to call it "No-T" is one of the biggest forms of cuckery next to being a white knight or sending women money or complements. You're basically denieing your own fucking biology which is what the fucking feminist and soy boy nu males want us to do because of our "ToXiC mAsCuLinItY" no to mention no fap is basically chastity Which is pure cockholdry. "Yea let me just not jerk off for a set amount of time because ill gain super powers if i do" LMFAO get the fuck outta here with that cuck shit. Ill fucking jerk off 20 times a day Fuck Denneying my sexual needs like a fucking CHASTISED CUCK

Nofap or as I like to call it "No-T" is one of the biggest forms of cuckery next to being a white knight or sending women money or complements. You're basically denieing your own fucking biology which is what the fucking feminist and soy boy nu males want us to do because of our "ToXiC mAsCuLinItY" no to mention no fap is basically chastity Which is pure cockholdry. "Yea let me just not jerk off for a set amount of time because ill gain super powers if i do" LMFAO get the fuck outta here with that cuck shit. Ill fucking jerk off 20 times a day Fuck Denneying my sexual needs like a fucking CHASTISED CUCK

I NoFap for my waifu.

That's all the justification I need.

Smug5

imagine being this buttblasted over some people doing nofap that you have to write a 1k word essay on it jfl

Legit

exactly I jerk off 3 times a day and feel great. JFL at their wishes for superpowers kek.

imagine being this buttblasted over some people doing nofap that you have to write a 1k word essay on it jfl
Nice cope. Lets add all the words He has written about fapping. Or all the threads. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Or all the words all you nofappers have written everywhere spreading your nonsense.

Because its cuck shit and that has no place here

dont think you have any say in this especially as a septembercel nonamer

jfl stroking ur weenie isnt cuck shit gl wasting ur entire day seeking low iq pleasures

@Hunter

Riku is so hot. I hope I look like that by the time I've completed my J-PopMaxxing

Oh btw...

Nofap, now!

@Hunter @Zaetheus @UltraFayJr. @incelkingkong

Smug2

exactly I jerk off 3 times a day and feel great. JFL at their wishes for superpowers kek.

Nice cope. Lets add all the words He has written about fapping. Or all the threads. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Or all the words all you nofappers have written everywhere spreading your nonsense.

you feel so great you need everyone else who doesnt jerk off their penis to validate your actions as being objectively right, jfl

Right bro its like every day i see a "nOfAp I hAvE sUpPeR pOwErS pOsT"

jfl stroking ur weenie isnt cuck shit gl wasting ur entire day seeking low iq pleasures
cope,

JFL at being a nofap virgin taking away their only means for sexual pleasure :feelskek:

you feel so great you need everyone else who doesnt jerk off their penis to validate your actions as being objectively right, jfl
you feel so great about not fapping you need to post it every where to get validation?

Hold your thought I'm going to go fap rn and still maintain my T levels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In prison I was forced to go 5 month nofap. Shit's legit.

Don't matter that type of "cell" i don't fuck with that cuck shit.
Have fun chatisizing yourself for those cucked "super powers"

NOFAP is useless past 7-10 days, just fap like 3 times a month and you have the high T benefits

ahh Day 4 no fap and feels good

jfl @ being so concerned about grown men not playing with their dicks that you right an entire entire essay based on it :feelskek:

you feel so great about not fapping you need to post it every where to get validation?

Hold your thought I'm going to go fap rn and still maintain my T levels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

except i dont post it anywhere i just post it whenever u make butthurt comments about it and destroy u tbh
ahh Day 4 no fap and feels good

jfl @ being so concerned about grown men not playing with their dicks that you right an entire entire essay based on it :feelskek:

This is what is known as a NoFap Day 9 that has ascended above a NoFap Day 4. Or you could just call this a NoFap level 2.
Gokusayan2

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
Gokusayan25

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is what is known as a NoFap Day 9 that has ascended above a NoFap Day 4. Or you could just call this a NoFap level 2.
View attachment 51265

i'll be there soon kakarot. wait for me
Flashback to my 32 day streak in May-June of 2016:

giphy.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gokusayan26

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're a drug addict to your penis, drug addicts don't think or act rationally and will attack those trying to make them stop their drug use

I'm sorry it took much longer than the others. I haven't had the occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a NoFap Level 3.
Gokusayan3

Isn’t there is against the rules, calling out another member. Because I’ve been wanting to make a thread calling out @Brahcel but don’t wanna get banned.