Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is why you should rope. Toilets are better than me at everything.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
Lol, lol at self-improvement because it doesn't work.
Even when I try, I just get shit on by chad.
I want to be crucified.

I went to tryout for a elite team at goyish death wagie slavie camp.
I suck at running, and I've been trying to get better for literal YEARS. Granted, I've been inconsistent at times, even when I give it all for weeks, I just get fatter at the end.
I've quit drinking alcohol everyday weeks ago, but no change in my body.

I tried out for this team, and it was a long-run (around 5-6 miles).
All the chads pretty much ran out of my sight in front of me. Even better was the urinals that I had managed to keep up for a little bit eventually went forward past me, leaving me in last place.
I just gave up right there and turned back because I knew it was over.

When I went back to my Dwelling, about 20-30 mins later, I get a call from a supervisor getting chewed out.
They got mad at me because I didn't report that I left. They were trying to get accountability and I was missing from the list.
I am now receiving a reprimand and everyone hates me more ontop of the hate already for me.

IT'S OVER
Stop bothering to improve because you're just gonna get fucked at the end.

Yeah it doesn't work unless you're genetically privileged and pre-selected. If you're subhuman, nothing can save you. I think rope is the only solution for us, but our survival instincts make it too difficult.

genetic determinism says hi

Yep. Not even looksmaxxing is the answer. There is one constant in the sexual marketplace business: A jaw is a jaw. And we, my friends, don't have a jaw.

hows going in da navy

Yep. Not even looksmaxxing is the answer. There is one constant in the sexual marketplace business: A jaw is a jaw. And we, my friends, don't have a jaw.
Jaw can be easier fixed than stuff like height or eye area or autism

Isn't that a glorified army/Marine Corp bootcamp?

You must imbbbbrooooooove bro

leaving me in last place.
I get a call from a supervisor getting chewed out
They got mad at me
everyone hates me
IT'S OVER

at least you can say that you tried, but it never began

Lol, lol at self-improvement because it doesn't work.
Even when I try, I just get shit on by chad.
I want to be crucified.

I went to tryout for a elite team at goyish death wagie slavie camp.
I suck at running, and I've been trying to get better for literal YEARS. Granted, I've been inconsistent at times, even when I give it all for weeks, I just get fatter at the end.
I've quit drinking alcohol everyday weeks ago, but no change in my body.

I tried out for this team, and it was a long-run (around 5-6 miles).
All the chads pretty much ran out of my sight in front of me. Even better was the urinals that I had managed to keep up for a little bit eventually went forward past me, leaving me in last place.
I just gave up right there and turned back because I knew it was over.

When I went back to my Dwelling, about 20-30 mins later, I get a call from a supervisor getting chewed out.
They got mad at me because I didn't report that I left. They were trying to get accountability and I was missing from the list.
I am now receiving a reprimand and everyone hates me more ontop of the hate already for me.

IT'S OVER
Make them stop bothERing you