Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This is why you should never believe women when they're on their virtue signaling bullshit.

Every time jfl. They are absolutely shameless

Saw those tweets on the .is account, she never even responded to explain her hypocrisy. :feelskek:

Read that article as well, it is absolutely brutal but explains the heightpill in a mainstream way... :feelsclown:

Yet I suspect people will still call the writer of the article an "incel". :soy:

women are evil

Only retards get that shitty leg lengthening surgery. Look how deformed they look with those unnaturally long thighs.

The meme gend4r writes itself.

cucks will do anything to get a whiff of the used up hole. if this is how a specis survives its retarded.

Everyone is making fun of the ricecel for getting leg lengthening surgery and the have the audacity to say that manlets are insecure and that height doesn't matter. I hate normies even more than I hate women. :feelsree:

:foidSoy:" I don't have a problem with short guys and I met many that were cute, it just so happens that all my boyfriends were above 6'. Teehee"

I believe women should be held responsible whenever a man commits a crime because it is usually women who drive him off the edge.