Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is why you never sacrifice your life for a femoid. Gore warning

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
A homeless man saved a femoid from being used as a hostage. Notice how when the homeless guy saves her, she doesn't join in the fight to help stop the attacker? No. She runs away like a pussy because that's what women are. The homeless guy dies on the scene, and the cops don't even check on him until minutes after the sacrifice. Do you think she'd ever acknowledge the homeless guy? She wouldn't.

(If the first one doesn't buffer try the second one)

Last edited:
No, she nevER thought of him again. Chad only, as always. They treat us sub5 men worse than trash. Probably went and got fucked by chad that same night.

So much trouble because of one girl

Never help woman

No, she nevER thought of him again. Chad only, as always. They treat us sub5 men worse than trash. Probably went and got fucked by chad that same night.
Unironically she probably did. Chad was like "come here baby, let's make sure you don't think about earlier today" then proceeded to yank her hair back and primitively fuck her like a monkey.

she probably thought of him again but not in an appreciative way. More so in a "ew I can't believe i got touched by an ugly homeless man!!1!" way.

I will never risk my life for anyone. My life is my top priority. Plus they wouldn't save you if you were the one in danger.

I will never risk my life for anyone. My life is my top priority. Plus they wouldn't save you if you were the one in danger.
They'd just pull out their phone and record it.

48620.jpg

^ I would save her life if she was in danger, so I could use and abuse her body afterwards :ahegao:

Never help or save foids, leave them to their fate.

Unironically she probably did. Chad was like "come here baby, let's make sure you don't think about earlier today" then proceeded to yank her hair back and primitively fuck her like a monkey.

What happens he shoots the homeless guy and (accidentally) shot himself ?

No, I'd never help a toliet suffering and struggling.. I don't give a flying fuck about toliet asking for help. I just laughing at them.

More evidence that if you see a foid getting assaulted by some dude, just stand to the side and applaud him.

Reminds me of that german normie who lost his eyesight in a bar lol

48620.jpg

^ I would save her life if she was in danger, so I could use and abuse her body afterwards :ahegao:
How you gonna do that. Police simps around you would stop you because we live in a gynocratic society