Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is why you cannot take troons seriously.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★
Screenshot 20240315 145033 X

makeup jfl

also "ugliest mfs" then theyre talking about a nigga that looks like this
360_F_299119548_FvsTqqWnDEOgUWFjJZliutdMujoJCogH.jpg

makeup jfl

Fr

Only shitter "anti-incels" somehow all know a "ugly turbo curry manlet" who slays

makeup jfl

Yeah it’s sad that that’s ugly to many people, I look worse and all that would be said to me is “be confident” and so on. People just need to be told the truth more, if im ugly just say it and stop lying to yourself and me. But the only time people tell the truth is when they laugh at you.

The twitter op is probably @Biowaste Removal :lul: :lul: :lul:

Niggas that say short kings are so insufferable, I'd rather be called a midget at this point than whatever that virtue signaling term is.

Niggas that say short kings are so insufferable, I'd rather be called a midget at this point than whatever that virtue signaling term is.
Its literally cancer.

Its literally cancer.
I would rather have foids speak their minds and call us midget subhumans that whatever that shit is to make us feel better :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: they underestimate my manlet rage.

I would rather have foids speak their minds and call us midget subhumans that whatever that shit is to make us feel better :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: they underestimate my manlet rage.
Agree as 5'4 turbomanlet :feelsthink:

manlets are so brainded they think its a compliment jfl :lul:

its like me calling a subhuman a ugly prince, "oh my ugly prince i shall bow down to royalty"
foids and tallfaggs used it as a backhanded compliment

i hope whoever typed that is killed brutally

Agree as 5'4 turbomanlet :feelsthink:
I am also a 5'4 turbomanlet + Filipino + Baby face (I look fucking 15) it literally never began for me.

its like me calling a subhuman a ugly prince, "oh my ugly prince i shall bow down to royalty"
foids and tallfaggs used it as a backhanded compliment
As manlet that term is literally brainrot.

I am also a 5'4 turbomanlet + Filipino + Baby face (I look fucking 15) it literally never began for me.
Same but bean, (Non NT + I have the frame of a fucking middle schooler :feelsrope: )

Manlets coping are hilarious to me jfl. I wouldn't think they were stupid if they went MGTOW at least and just completely fucked off women but they're probably the most pathetic males on Earth. Always trying to redpillmaxx and gymmmaxx when they just naturally don't have that attractiveness :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: even worse when they're ltn or sub5s. I would RATHER focus my time and energy on something else than work away for something which might never happen.

Manlets coping are hilarious to me jfl. I wouldn't think they were stupid if they went MGTOW at least and just completely fucked off women but they're probably the most pathetic males on Earth. Always trying to redpillmaxx and gymmmaxx when they just naturally don't have that attractiveness :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: even worse when they're ltn or sub5s. I would RATHER focus my time and energy on something else than work away for something which might never happen.
Same

Christmaxx + citizenshipmaxx it definitely somewhat began for you
Filipino foids are less Christian than South Korean foids. I've legit met more 'real' Christians from South Korea than straight from the Philippines. Also Filipino foids are getting westernized, they watch all that tiktok brainrot and start supporting LGBT. My female cousins also like to fuck chads there and go to clubs and shit. Pinays are whores.

yeh they are stupid
like bro if you dont have height you better have a good bod and face to even have a remote chance.

As manlet that term is literally brainrot.
i dont think i ever liked it, it does make me rage.

But you have no chance of landing a Kimchi, Guam SMV is cumskin>kimchi>natives>pinoy right?

View attachment 1091810

This demographics are heaven on Earth, you have such a big pool to fish in. There must be plenty of toilets from Christmaxxing families still.
I don't live in the Philippines though I live on Guam so what's the chart about?

The first person he knew that ascended was short because teen girls are less picky. After 19, it’s game over. We already lost.

A great personality will help you BETABUX and "attract" someone whose WILLING TO SETTLE FOR YOU. The one thing they always fail to mention in these "ugly guys pull girls" stories is that the guy either earns a high income or has some other social status/currency the girl wants to leech off of.

KEK. "Just get a personality!" The biggest meme out there!

A great personality will help you BETABUX and "attract" someone whose WILLING TO SETTLE FOR YOU. The one thing they always fail to mention in these "ugly guys pull girls" stories is that the guy either earns a high income or has some other social status/currency the girl wants to leech off of.
Foids who go for ugly dudes always have ulterior motives.

Foids who go for ugly dudes always have ulterior motives.
Yep. There's nothing "virtuous" or "mature" about "seeing past" a guy's looks. It's dishonest prostitution trying to masquerade as a love relationship.

Yep. There's nothing "virtuous" or "mature" about "seeing past" a guy's looks. It's dishonest prostitution trying to masquerade as a love relationship.
Always end in divorcerape, perpetual betabuxxery, cuckoldry or a MeToo