Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is why whites shouldn't mix with niggers. Egyptian and "Greek" girl.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

The mutt doesn't even look Mixed. She looks Ethiopian. At first I couldn't believe that the Egyptian could be the white one, and thought, the right was arab, I thought the right was one of those nigger "Egyptian" minorities. BRUTAL. Over for muttcels.

#RabbiSchneersonisright

Last edited:
@Rabbi Schneerson

The white looking one is kinda ugly

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@Anarcho Nihilist
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@MoggedByALoli
@Da_Yunez

The white looking one is kinda ugly
I think she looks plain. I don't like women with blonde hair. The mutt is hit because, she looks Ethiopian, one of the hoter African ethnicities.

I think she looks plain. I don't like women with blonde hair. The mutt is hit because, she looks Ethiopian, one of the hoter African ethnicities.
Her negative canthal tilt does not look good. Still would fuck her though. The dark skinned one in this video is actually better looking imo

her parents probably migrated in Greece when she was young that's why she is calling herself greek

View attachment 1212756
The mutt doesn't even look Mixed. She looks Ethiopian. At first I couldn't believe that the Egyptian could be the white one, and thought, the right was Greek, I thought the right was one of those nigger "Egyptian" minorities. BRUTAL. Over for muttcels.

#RabbiSchneersonisright
How should I react to this? If the only possible chance for sex for you is a black foid, you must use it, otherwise you are a volcel.

her parents probably migrated in Greece when she was young that's why she is calling herself greek
Nope. She is mixed.

White people in appearance are not necessarily white. Or at least that's the racial and genotypic debate here.

For practical purposes, what is the harm of a white-skinned person reproducing with another white-skinned person if favorable traits are demonstrated?

The Negress looks better to me

Her negative canthal tilt does not look good. Still would fuck her though. The dark skinned one in this video is actually better looking imo
Because, the right one looks Ethiopian. They are hot as fuck

How should I react to this? If the only possible chance for sex for you is a black foid, you must use it, otherwise you are a volcel.
You must not reproduce. Sad reality, but it is just creating a terrible cycle of suffering.

The Negress looks better to me
Because, she looks like she comes from the land of queen Sheba(Ethiopian) they look good, because, they have semetic DNA

Balkans are the nigs of Europe, and Greece is the nigs of Balkans

Here
IMG 20240802 192258

When the chocolate is very dark, no matter how much milk you put in it, it will always be dark.

Over.
Brutal . But she looks Ethiopian so it's ok. They have 40% semetic admixture

You must not reproduce. Sad reality, but it is just creating a terrible cycle of suffering.
You speak from the point of view of philosophy, and I speak from the point of view of biology. The only thing that everyone sitting here was born for is the transfer of genes through reproduction.

A jew and a nigger

Niggers make everything they touch shit

You speak from the point of view of philosophy, and I speak from the point of view of biology. The only thing that everyone sitting here was born for is the transfer of genes through reproduction.
That's why we exist, nothing else matters

Niggers make everything they touch shit
Tbh she looks ethiopian, they have semetic admixture. So her white side didn't completely let her down.

Yes, But unlike animals with little or no rational capacity, you are free to make decisions based on the options presented and deeply reflected by yourself.

Also, you can pass your genes by raping women, kidnapping them and killing them, and yet, you do not follow that imperative because the punitive penalty is superior to your instinct to want to reproduce. Because decision making, and because social coercion keeps instinct at bay.

Last edited:
@NearEnd thoughts?

everything that mixxing with black is destroyed

@NearEnd thoughts?
The ugly nigger features always show no matter how much white/caucasoid genes you have in comparison. The same goes for Mongoloid/white mixed people. Say no to racemixing, it destroys cultures and causes the children to be confused and more often than not unnattractive

The ugly nigger features always show no matter how much white/caucasoid genes you have in comparison. The same goes for Mongoloid/white mixed people. Say no to racemixing, it destroys cultures and causes the children to be confused and more often than not unnattractive
100% agreed

White people in appearance are not necessarily white. Or at least that's the racial and genotypic debate here.
Elaborate
For practical purposes, what is the harm of a white-skinned person reproducing with another white-skinned person if favorable traits are demonstrated?
As I've stated many times on here, race has a lot to do with genotype.

JFL at her only claiming her Greek side despite looking much more like her black side.
No matter how rich, comfortable, and dignified they get, wretched third worlders will ALWAYS lust for noble White genetics in order to satiate their inner poverty and hunger which they inherited from previous generations of oppression under brutal famine-stricken tropical geography. Their immense primordial urge to both be White and destroy Whites is fundamental to their slave morality.
^ Quote vindicated yet again

Elaborate

As I've stated many times on here, race has a lot to do with genotype.
Yeah.

A foid with white skin, with a normal IQ and phenotypically giving the appearance of a European, without congenital diseases and with the probability of good offspring.

Yeah.

A foid with white skin, with a normal IQ and phenotypically giving the appearance of a European, without congenital diseases and with the probability of good offspring.
Even non-Whites with White/European phenos are still genetically different.

Genotype can ofc impact IQ, behavior, etc.