Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is why whites are superior

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
HUUWHITES are superior simply because it's not possible to teach most of them that they are inferior just because they are white. Whites have so much natural pride, willpower, and self-esteem they will shake it off no matter what kind of (((tomfoolery))) you throw at them. As much as wignats complain about jewish trickery, at the end of the day, it's more of a mere annoyance to a white, as opposed to being an ACTUAL conquerable threat to their privacy, and way of life.

Compare that to any other race, they will eat up their own inferiority like Shaggy with the Scooby snacks. Even if asians "technically" have a higher IQ, just point at their cock, they are inferior cause they got tiny ones. Curries are inferior because they shit on the street. White people can rape curry women and turn around and say, "oh it's actually curry male culture that is rapey". Ethnic women stuck carrying on ethnic genes, are just fucking genetic dead-end bagholders to the cosmic spectrum of civilization, whereas it's only possible for HUUWHITES to be at the vanguard of it, THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME. Non-white history is nonhistory. It's just fucking irrelevant. There's no fucking point. They should just burn every non-white history department down, because who the fuck cares???

If a white turns up onto the shores of a primitive land, they are just gonna completely rape, usurp, and enslave the native population within a matter of months-- they literally can claim to savages that they are immortal, and tribal chiefs will literally give up on the spot. That's how superior HUUWHITES are. A white can BLUFF their way into Godhood, and that bluff slowly dawned into just the goddamn truth.

I think for most of history, everything about racial hierarchies and subversion really had nothing to do with economics. Is it economic to maintain slaves???? I think for the most part, for whites, throughout most of history, it's just goddamn fun to dig their huuwhite heels into a shitskinned inferior being and bask in the glory of HUUUWHITE SADISM.

Also, why even arm the police, just give them a fucking whip like a Belmont. It's more symbolic.

WHITES ARE SO SUPERIOR THEY CAN BE A LITERAL ILLERATE MONKEYFUCKING AIDS RIDDEN NIGGER IN THE JUNGLE-- but they aren't niggers, they are TARZAN.
 
Last edited:
Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,299
Online
62d 14h 16m
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

 
P

Paranoidcel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Posts
52
Online
2d 14h 20m
Meus said:
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

View attachment 469739
 
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
6,869
Online
51d 14h 46m
SlayerSlayer said:
Whites have so much natural pride, willpower, and self-esteem they will shake it off no matter what kind of (((tomfoolery))) you throw at them.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,077
Online
90d 20h 54m
Good and evil, morality, it is all objective. An animal does not think about such things, it simply acts upon how it feels, or it's instincts. Morals are useless in a world run by animals
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Meus said:
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

View attachment 469739
what year is it???
 
Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,299
Online
62d 14h 16m
SlayerSlayer said:
what year is it???
2021 after CHRIST, A JEWISH MESSIA born in JUDEA

See how important Jews are? We literally based our calendar after them. :feelshaha:
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Words2_live_bye said:
Good and evil, morality, it is all objective. An animal does not think about such things, it simply acts upon how it feels, or it's instincts. Morals are useless in a world run by animals
I wonder what was the greatest folly that led to shitskins getting conquered so bad. And though inferior intellect had a lot to do with it, I think it was moreso, a natural sense of empathy and curiosity toward alien races which did them in even worse-- as well as a lack of greed.

A white is more inclined to be ignorant of other ways of life. A white would never question the fulfillment that the life of being a sadistic plunderer brings. Shitskins are much more agreeable on average. This is why ideological ignorance is paramount to group and individual survival.
 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,571
Online
66d 6h 30m
Meus said:
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

View attachment 469739
Cope. Chad is master race
Azaylias said:
:lul::lul::lul:
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cope. Chad is master race

:lul::lul::lul:
jewish Chad is just Chad. No such thing as kykeCHAD
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,077
Online
90d 20h 54m
SlayerSlayer said:
I wonder what was the greatest folly that led to shitskins getting conquered so bad. And though inferior intellect had a lot to do with it, I think it was moreso, a natural sense of empathy and curiosity toward alien races which did them in even worse-- as well as a lack of greed.

A white is more inclined to be ignorant of other ways of life. A white would never question the fulfillment that the life of being a sadistic plunderer brings. Shitskins are much more agreeable on average. This is why ideological ignorance is paramount to group and individual survival.
what ever or however humans gained thought and consciousness, it was the worst thing to happen to this planet
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Words2_live_bye said:
what ever or however humans gained thought and consciousness, it was the worst thing to happen to this planet
I think the most humiliating thing about shitskins getting conquered so bad was the entire complicity of of their victimhood. It's literally like getting raped in prison over and over until you are a bitch conditioned to suck cock. They could have just killed themselves, or at least made at as HARD AS FUCKING possible to NOT give in, but they did, and that was the worst part-- and that weakness doomed them to GENERATIONAL FAILURE. Shitskins have weakness, bred into them--- whites NEVER had that indignity.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,077
Online
90d 20h 54m
SlayerSlayer said:
I think the most humiliating thing about shitskins getting conquered so bad was the entire complicity of of their victimhood. It's literally like getting raped in prison over and over until you are a bitch conditioned to suck cock. They could have just killed themselves, or at least made at as HARD AS FUCKING possible to NOT give in, but they did, and that was the worst part-- and that weakness doomed them to GENERATIONAL FAILURE. Shitskins have weakness, bred into them--- whites NEVER had that indignity.
Whites could rule the earth if they weren't such fucking low iq idiots. Jews run the world, not ethnics. And what's with your weird ass view on whites? You a ethnic or something? Having a bad day?
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
4,005
Online
52d 14h 1m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Words2_live_bye said:
Whites could rule the earth if they weren't such fucking low iq idiots. Jews run the world, not ethnics. And what's with your weird ass view on whites? You a ethnic or something? Having a bad day?
even if Jews run shit now, it's not like whites at any point in history ever felt a whip on their back. Whites complaining about Jews is like boomer cuntry clubers complaining about teenagers. All Jews do is just annoy you. It's not like they have the power to get you deported and into sweatshops sewing baskets for 15 cents a day.
 
Last edited:
Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,299
Online
62d 14h 16m
SlayerSlayer said:
I think the most humiliating thing about shitskins getting conquered so bad was the entire complicity of of their victimhood. It's literally like getting raped in prison over and over until you are a bitch conditioned to suck cock. They could have just killed themselves, or at least made at as HARD AS FUCKING possible to NOT give in, but they did, and that was the worst part-- and that weakness doomed them to GENERATIONAL FAILURE. Shitskins have weakness, bred into them--- whites NEVER had that indignity.
SlayerSlayer said:
I wonder what was the greatest folly that led to shitskins getting conquered so bad. And though inferior intellect had a lot to do with it, I think it was moreso, a natural sense of empathy and curiosity toward alien races which did them in even worse-- as well as a lack of greed.

A white is more inclined to be ignorant of other ways of life. A white would never question the fulfillment that the life of being a sadistic plunderer brings. Shitskins are much more agreeable on average. This is why ideological ignorance is paramount to group and individual survival.
Non-whites are sheep.
Whites are wolves.

It really is that simple. For example: Bullying as bad as in white countries barely exists in brown countries. Indians don't bully each other to fucking death. Other tribes simply can't afford to victimize their own.

Whites have an aggressive predator personality. No amount of BLM, leftism, equality propaganda etc. change that fact. If anything it is just a thin coat of paint covering a totalitarian, ignorant interior that is buried deep inside. They believe it just as much as they would have believed Nazi propaganda if they lived in Germany. They believe in leftism like in an ideology.

The fact that this empathy and tolerance shit has to be taught whites and reinforced 24/7 only shows that it doesn't come naturally to them like the rest of the world. It has to be instructed from above.

This has downsides too. Whites are easier to deceive and control than other tribes. Predators like wolves are hyper-focused on 1 target, but don't see anything around them (hunter eyes) which makes it easy for someone to fool them. Non-whites are like sheep and have a wider view (prey eyes). If you told them to make the Nazi salute and die in Russia they would just laugh at you, but the wolves believe that garbage because of their hyper-focus. Hell it is even reflected in appearance.

Jews are neither sheep, nor wolves. They're parasites who profit from both sides. They use the fucking wolves to devour the sheep and starve the wolves to death to sell their fur. :feelsokman:
 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,571
Online
66d 6h 30m
SlayerSlayer said:
jewish Chad is just Chad. No such thing as kykeCHAD
Yeah, they are their own race
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
1,912
Online
22d 3h 0m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
21,891
Online
221d 14h 18m
SlayerSlayer said:
I wonder what was the greatest folly that led to shitskins getting conquered so bad. And though inferior intellect had a lot to do with it, I think it was moreso, a natural sense of empathy and curiosity toward alien races which did them in even worse-- as well as a lack of greed.

A white is more inclined to be ignorant of other ways of life. A white would never question the fulfillment that the life of being a sadistic plunderer brings. Shitskins are much more agreeable on average. This is why ideological ignorance is paramount to group and individual survival.
high IQ truths. concepts like karma, enlightenment, meditation etc. didn't matter to whites till far after their conquests of the new world had begun. they had extreme pride and love for material resources. far more so than ethnic races. helping them mog ethncs into Oblivion.
SlayerSlayer said:
I think the most humiliating thing about shitskins getting conquered so bad was the entire complicity of of their victimhood. It's literally like getting raped in prison over and over until you are a bitch conditioned to suck cock. They could have just killed themselves, or at least made at as HARD AS FUCKING possible to NOT give in, but they did, and that was the worst part-- and that weakness doomed them to GENERATIONAL FAILURE. Shitskins have weakness, bred into them--- whites NEVER had that indignity.
big truth. my pathetic curry race was raped by anglo cumskins for a century plus and has been raped by Arabs/Mongols/Greeks and mughals centuries before the anglos. even to this day curries are slaves of tech giant Jewish stock owners and slaves to gulf Arabs in the middle East. they are a race of servants.
hundreds of millions of curries of my race worship a sand nigger and abandoned their own culture/heritage for foreign Arab supremacist belief system. Pathetic race of slaves and peasants.
Meus said:
Non-whites are sheep.
Whites are wolves.

It really is that simple. For example: Bullying as bad as in white countries barely exists in brown countries. Indians don't bully each other to fucking death. Other tribes simply can't afford to victimize their own.

Whites have an aggressive predator personality. No amount of BLM, leftism, equality propaganda etc. change that fact. If anything it is just a thin coat of paint covering a totalitarian, ignorant interior that is buried deep inside. They believe it just as much as they would have believed Nazi propaganda if they lived in Germany. They believe in leftism like in an ideology.

The fact that this empathy and tolerance shit has to be taught whites and reinforced 24/7 only shows that it doesn't come naturally to them like the rest of the world. It has to be instructed from above.

This has downsides too. Whites are easier to deceive and control than other tribes. Predators like wolves are hyper-focused on 1 target, but don't see anything around them (hunter eyes) which makes it easy for someone to fool them. Non-whites are like sheep and have a wider view (prey eyes). If you told them to make the Nazi salute and die in Russia they would just laugh at you, but the wolves believe that garbage because of their hyper-focus. Hell it is even reflected in appearance.

Jews are neither sheep, nor wolves. They're parasites who profit from both sides. They use the fucking wolves to devour the sheep and starve the wolves to death to sell their fur. :feelsokman:
high IQ accurate truths.
 
Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Transcended Trucel said:
high IQ truths. concepts like karma, enlightenment, meditation etc. didn't matter to whites till far after their conquests of the new world had begun. they had extreme pride and love for material resources. far more so than ethnic races. helping them mog ethncs into Oblivion.

big truth. my pathetic curry race was raped by anglo cumskins for a century plus and has been raped by Arabs/Mongols/Greeks and mughals centuries before the anglos. even to this day curries are slaves of tech giant Jewish stock owners and slaves to gulf Arabs in the middle East. they are a race of servants.
hundreds of millions of curries of my race worship a sand nigger and abandoned their own culture/heritage for foreign Arab supremacist belief system. Pathetic race of slaves and peasants.

high IQ accurate truths.
every cumskin is a fucking fakecel-- if we are talking in terms of bloodlines, only the current generation of cumskins are weak-- and that's on them quite frankly, because just like shitskins centuries ago the modern cumskin, on average, is complacent, decadent, lazy, and overly accepting toward those different than them.

Everyone else in their collective bloodline shined as a conqueror. Our collective bloodlines consist of losers, cucks, slaves, and servants. They only bred to bred more slaves, and keep the machine going for their masters. Our parents intentionally bred safe agreeable slaves, white kids were bred to do anything they wanted-- win or fail.

The instinct and drive to win amongst all odds, and with no regards to morality has never been a part of our bloodlines, what is naturally evil for us, is something a white must fight within themselves out of sincere kindness out of what their ancestors have done to us.
 
Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,716
Online
164d 17h 46m
Meus said:
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

View attachment 469739
Are you kike?
 
Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,299
Online
62d 14h 16m
Blackpill Rage said:
Are you kike?
I was trying to provoke, if you read all my other posts you would know I'm not.
 
C

CopeADopeKHHV

Greycel
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Posts
5
Online
9h 36m
I don't really like Jews either but huwhites should pretending like as if 99% of their population doesn't have jewish blood in them. Your modern europoor is a literal Nordic-Jewish mutt.
 

Attachments

  • ...._2.png
    ...._2.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 33
  • ....png
    ....png
    194.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ..._3.png
    ..._3.png
    252 KB · Views: 16
  • ..._4.png
    ..._4.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ..._5.png
    ..._5.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 47
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Meus said:
2021 after CHRIST, A JEWISH MESSIA born in JUDEA

See how important Jews are? We literally based our calendar after them. :feelshaha:
Judaism ignores the teachings of Christ. Christ was a renegade Rabbi, who is largely seen as the messiah of white Christianity. Wouldn't it make more sense from a Orthodox Jew standpoint, not to thow a bone to this New Testament shit, and not use AD?? Yet here we are, the entire world, using AD. Not the jews nigger
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
21,891
Online
221d 14h 18m
SlayerSlayer said:
every cumskin is a fucking fakecel-- if we are talking in terms of bloodlines, only the current generation of cumskins are weak-- and that's on them quite frankly, because just like shitskins centuries ago the modern cumskin, on average, is complacent, decadent, lazy, and overly accepting toward those different than them.

Everyone else in their collective bloodline shined as a conqueror. Our collective bloodlines consist of losers, cucks, slaves, and servants. They only bred to bred more slaves, and keep the machine going for their masters. Our parents intentionally bred safe agreeable slaves, white kids were bred to do anything they wanted-- win or fail.

The instinct and drive to win amongst all odds, and with no regards to morality has never been a part of our bloodlines, what is naturally evil for us, is something a white must fight within themselves out of sincere kindness out of what their ancestors have done to us.
100% truths. The drive to win and conquer and take great risks if need be, only whites really have this will power. Ethnics are trained to take the safe route and heavily punished by their parents and society for failures if they take the risky routes. Only time ethnic take risky routes is when absolutely forced to. While many whites while take the risky route in life purely for satisfaction, for his dreams, for the pleasure highs. This is also why extreme sports are all white dominated.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Transcended Trucel said:
100% truths. The drive to win and conquer and take great risks if need be, only whites really have this will power. Ethnics are trained to take the safe route and heavily punished by their parents and society for failures if they take the risky routes. Only time ethnic take risky routes is when absolutely forced to. While many whites while take the risky route in life purely for satisfaction, for his dreams, for the pleasure highs. This is also why extreme sports are all white dominated.
HUUUWHITES also love camping. Niggers hate that shit. Why the fuck you gonna be homeless for fun? Some next level privilege to take joys out of being one with nature, as ethnics actively hustle to ESCAPE nature.
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Legend
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
3,567
Online
117d 20h 7m
It used to be this way. But these days most whites are fat burger eating brainwashed cucks who listen to what the Jewtube tells them to think and be angry about. Whites are nothing cattle for the Jews just like ethnics.
 
TheGreatCatsby

TheGreatCatsby

Greycel
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Posts
41
Online
1d 17h 42m
SlayerSlayer said:
HUUWHITES are superior simply because it's not possible to teach most of them that they are inferior just because they are white. Whites have so much natural pride, willpower, and self-esteem they will shake it off no matter what kind of (((tomfoolery))) you throw at them. As much as wignats complain about jewish trickery, at the end of the day, it's more of a mere annoyance to a white, as opposed to being an ACTUAL conquerable threat to their privacy, and way of life.

Compare that to any other race, they will eat up their own inferiority like Shaggy with the Scooby snacks. Even if asians "technically" have a higher IQ, just point at their cock, they are inferior cause they got tiny ones. Curries are inferior because they shit on the street. White people can rape curry women and turn around and say, "oh it's actually curry male culture that is rapey". Ethnic women stuck carrying on ethnic genes, are just fucking genetic dead-end bagholders to the cosmic spectrum of civilization, whereas it's only possible for HUUWHITES to be at the vanguard of it, THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME. Non-white history is nonhistory. It's just fucking irrelevant. There's no fucking point. They should just burn every non-white history department down, because who the fuck cares???

If a white turns up onto the shores of a primitive land, they are just gonna completely rape, usurp, and enslave the native population within a matter of months-- they literally can claim to savages that they are immortal, and tribal chiefs will literally give up on the spot. That's how superior HUUWHITES are. A white can BLUFF their way into Godhood, and that bluff slowly dawned into just the goddamn truth.

I think for most of history, everything about racial hierarchies and subversion really had nothing to do with economics. Is it economic to maintain slaves???? I think for the most part, for whites, throughout most of history, it's just goddamn fun to dig their huuwhite heels into a shitskinned inferior being and bask in the glory of HUUUWHITE SADISM.

Also, why even arm the police, just give them a fucking whip like a Belmont. It's more symbolic.

WHITES ARE SO SUPERIOR THEY CAN BE A LITERAL ILLERATE MONKEYFUCKING AIDS RIDDEN NIGGER IN THE JUNGLE-- but they aren't niggers, they are TARZAN.
10/10- POST:feelsthink: whites mistreated and dehumanize blacks and other non whites because they enjoy it. Its basically the stanford prison experiment IRL
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
TheGreatCatsby said:
10/10- POST:feelsthink: whites mistreated and dehumanize blacks and other non whites because they enjoy it. Its basically the stanford prison experiment IRL
whites are more in touch with rapey dolphins than other human races
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,666
Online
25d 16h 23m
Meus said:
2021 after CHRIST, A JEWISH MESSIA born in JUDEA
Jesus was an Hebrew. Stop with your jewish lies.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Galilee, according to Matthew and Luke, His parents then moved to Nazareth, a village near Sepphoris, one of the two major cities of Galilee (Tiberias was the other). He was born to Joseph and Mary and shortly before the death of Herod the Great (Matthew 2; Luke 1:5).
SlayerSlayer said:
as ethnics actively hustle to ESCAPE nature.
So those niggers living in shit/mud huts in africa are "hustling to escape Nature"... for 10.000 years?
Yeah right.
 
Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Arthas93 said:
So those niggers living in shit/mud huts in africa are "hustling to escape Nature"... for 10.000 years?
Yeah right.

There's a difference between a few isolated tribes that are preserved versus VAST VAST indentured servant majority in drifting around shantytowns/ doing child labor with no stable roof over their heads.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Mecoja said:
Im not reading all that, rices are the superior race proved.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6AsllXpKBU
wow my pussy is so wet :foidSoy:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In all seriousness, this is the asian version of a fucking coon jiving and dancing for massa. The day this boy posts evidence that he fucks is the day I leave this forum for good
 
Last edited:
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,666
Online
25d 16h 23m
Everything that you enjoy today was created by Whites OP. Think about that.
Even today, with all the resources and help, ethnics still can't compare. All they can do is shamelessly copy, very badly too.
Whites are superior in every way.

The other ethnics had all the time and all the resources, they sat on it for thousands of years, living like animals.
Look at how Indians behave, look how the chinese eat maggots, crickets and bats, look how blacks steal, rape and destroy.

You talk about Whites enslaving them, but that just because even back then, everyone knew that integrating ethnics in any functional society was impossible. The only way in which they could contribute in any meaningful and useful way to a human society was through labor.

Whites came and brought technology, medicine and civilization. Oh, and abolished Slavery.
Things that niggers enjoy today at the expense of whites.

So if you ask me, the "karma" of slavery is being paid by Whites today, that have the "white men's burden" of carrying ethnics in their back.

 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
Arthas93 said:
Everything that you enjoy today was created by Whites OP. Think about that.
Even today, with all the resources and help, ethnics still can't compare. All they can do is shamelessly copy, very badly too.
Whites are superior in every way.

The other ethnics had all the time and all the resources, they sat on it for thousands of years, living like animals.
Look at how Indians behave, look how the chinese eat maggots, crickets and bats, look how blacks steal, rape and destroy.

You talk about Whites enslaving them, but that just because even back then, everyone knew that integrating ethnics in any functional society was impossible. The only way in which they could contribute in any meaningful and useful way to a human society was through labor.

Whites came and brought technology, medicine and civilization. Oh, and abolished Slavery.
Things that niggers enjoy today at the expense of whites.

So if you ask me, the "karma" of slavery is being paid by Whites today, that have the "white men's burden" of carrying ethnics in their back.

I FUCKING KNOW

ARE YOU A RETARD THATS WHAT THIS ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT FUCKING CUMSKIN NOW DIE
SlayerSlayer said:
I FUCKING KNOW

ARE YOU A RETARD THATS WHAT THIS ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT FUCKING CUMSKIN NOW DIE
IOHJ WLDEAIKSFRJGBH iplu;dasfhgnv op;iadsfhju ngiopxzdhnugbioklp;js dfrawhgiopul;ascdxzghyfipoujldsxzht bf


IK WANT FUCKING KILL YOU SO BAD
} bdrsljkegfhkvjl;zsd fhgb vijkpcdfsxz [;'
SlayerSlayer said:
I FUCKING KNOW

ARE YOU A RETARD THATS WHAT THIS ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT FUCKING CUMSKIN NOW DIE
IOHJ WLDEAIKSFRJGBH iplu;dasfhgnv op;iadsfhju ngiopxzdhnugbioklp;js dfrawhgiopul;ascdxzghyfipoujldsxzht bf


IK WANT FUCKING KILL YOU SO BAD
} bdrsljkegfhkvjl;zsd fhgb vijkpcdfsxz [;'
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,666
Online
25d 16h 23m
SlayerSlayer said:
There's a difference between a few isolated tribes that are preserved versus VAST VAST indentured servant majority in drifting around shantytowns/ doing child labor with no stable roof over their heads.
OP I understand what you are saying.
But why do they keep living in "muh shantytowns" then?

See, it's quite strange to me a bunch of Egyptians were able to build and Immense Empire in the middle of the fucking desert 5000ya.
But blacks can't have 1 clean town? Heck, 1 clean civilized neighborhood? Even today? With the European and American governments actually funneling billions in cold, hard cash to them, EVERY YEAR?

No, that makes no sense to me.
I think that what you said about ethnics having inferiority complex is pretty accurate.
But that complex doesn't stems from "muh white opressium".

They have no will to live in civilization, there are black neighborhoods in my town that are unable to keep the streets clean from trash, plastic, rotting food. They literally can't do the basics.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,706
Online
72d 13h 31m
SlayerSlayer said:
wow my pussy is so wet :foidSoy:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In all seriousness, this is the asian version of a fucking coon jiving and dancing for massa. The day this boy posts evidence that he fucks is the day I leave this forum for good
leave pussy aside whatever white people do Asians do it better, all white great scientist and inventors were jewish.
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,212
Online
28d 14h 14m
Meus said:
Cope. Jews rule whites and whites are slowly but surely going extinct.

Compared to Jews, whites are niggers. They are the true master race and they built all of civilization, including the concept of fucking good and evil, without which we would still be savages.

View attachment 469739
I feel honored kikecel @kikecel
 
Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,299
Online
62d 14h 16m
Neggr said:
I feel honored kikecel @kikecel
Don't be flattered, I just wanted to shit on whites. :feelskek:

I actually shit on fucking everyone: whites, kikes, niggers, everyone. It is cucked to be loyal to 1 group, I hate all normies equally.
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,212
Online
28d 14h 14m
Meus said:
Don't be flattered, I just wanted to shit on whites. :feelskek:

I actually shit on fucking everyone: whites, kikes, niggers, everyone. It is cucked to be loyal to 1 group, I hate all normies equally.
same tbh, I sometimes larp as jew to annoy BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer but aside from that fuck all normies and chads
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
21,891
Online
221d 14h 18m
Arthas93 said:
OP I understand what you are saying.
But why do they keep living in "muh shantytowns" then?

See, it's quite strange to me a bunch of Egyptians were able to build and Immense Empire in the middle of the fucking desert 5000ya.
But blacks can't have 1 clean town? Heck, 1 clean civilized neighborhood? Even today? With the European and American governments actually funneling billions in cold, hard cash to them, EVERY YEAR?

No, that makes no sense to me.
I think that what you said about ethnics having inferiority complex is pretty accurate.
But that complex doesn't stems from "muh white opressium".

They have no will to live in civilization, there are black neighborhoods in my town that are unable to keep the streets clean from trash, plastic, rotting food. They literally can't do the basics.
u white pieces of shit always come and flex on us ethnics. my ethnic race never did shit to whites will your scum raped my lands of all their resources and nowadays treat them as tech slaves
SlayerSlayer said:
I FUCKING KNOW

ARE YOU A RETARD THATS WHAT THIS ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT FUCKING CUMSKIN NOW DIE

IOHJ WLDEAIKSFRJGBH iplu;dasfhgnv op;iadsfhju ngiopxzdhnugbioklp;js dfrawhgiopul;ascdxzghyfipoujldsxzht bf


IK WANT FUCKING KILL YOU SO BAD
} bdrsljkegfhkvjl;zsd fhgb vijkpcdfsxz [;'

IOHJ WLDEAIKSFRJGBH iplu;dasfhgnv op;iadsfhju ngiopxzdhnugbioklp;js dfrawhgiopul;ascdxzghyfipoujldsxzht bf


IK WANT FUCKING KILL YOU SO BAD
} bdrsljkegfhkvjl;zsd fhgb vijkpcdfsxz [;'
I swear these fucking whites love seeing us ethnics suffer in pain. their entire race enjoys watching browns and rice in immense pain and suffering. They live to mog and humiliate ethnics
TheGreatCatsby said:
10/10- POST:feelsthink: whites mistreated and dehumanize blacks and other non whites because they enjoy it. Its basically the stanford prison experiment IRL
Whites get extreme satisfaction from the agony of ethnics. It gives them a high like no other. It's also why many redneck whites want war against peaceful sandcels.
 
Last edited:
the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
415
Online
23d 9h 1m
Transcended Trucel said:
Whites get extreme satisfaction from the agony of ethnics. It gives them a high like no other. It's also why many redneck whites want war against peaceful sandcels.

If whites hate ethnics so much than why are so many welcoming to the hordes of ethics that are flooding their countries right now?
 
kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
8,065
Online
70d 10h 3m
Neggr said:
I feel honored kikecel @kikecel
He failed to explain that its only Ashkenazi jews not mizrahi like me
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,651
Online
106d 3h 14m
This is why whites are superior:

 
GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Shamac
★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Posts
4,172
Online
28d 21h 0m
They weren't very superior during the Dark Ages though.
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,212
Online
28d 14h 14m
kikecel said:
He failed to explain that its only Ashkenazi jews not mizrahi like me
Brutal do you look ethnic?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top