Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why TikTok should be banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
That alongside the other retarded shit that gets posted there.
I will forever hate the Chinese for this.

Traitors. They should be hung drawn and quartered in the Tower of London like Guy Fawkes.

wtf humans are terrible

Mighty Sultan, what instinct drives a man to engage in such a manner? WHY do these people do what they do?

Honestly based

Whoever thinks that tiktok isn't a cancer needs to reevaluate that thought deeply and carefully.

One upside to TikTok - all the normtards, Chads, and foids who are using it are having their personal information collected by the Chinese, while we incels are immune because we don't use that shit.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing TikTok get banned because of the epic butthurt that would ensue from normies.

Honestly based
only if the car was filled with simp men. If it was filled with incel’s, then they should all be beheaded.

only if the car was filled with simp men. If it was filled with incel’s, then they should all be beheaded.
I'm 99% sure it was a sexhaver, incels are not common especially out in the open

Fuck tiktok and every normnigger that uses it

Mighty Sultan, what instinct drives a man to engage in such a manner? WHY do these people do what they do?
That I cannot answer but what I do know is that Incelistan will set those degenerates STRAIGHT !

Wtf that's insane ngl

The quick acceptance of TikTok in the west is both sad and unsurprising. Concentration camps were meant for the cucks who created or use tiktok. CCP should have acted earlier before the degeneracy started to spread.

Wow, that’s crazy my nigga. Why did you do it @BlkPillPres ?

It was a prius, so good chance cucks were affected. Still retarded though.

Road rage is appropriate at times like that

Tiktok is a platform for stupid cunts with 0 IQ and no talent.