Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is why ricecels are the most incel race

too many good posts today. The entirety of even having this discussion is why we are the most incel race

Last edited:
No point in wasting energy on “coons”. I wonder if their reaction would be different if it was a black or curry man.

Seems like mostly old and uglier bitches.

Zhang Ziyi got riced up by an Asian man.

When I'm in a self-hatred contest and my opponent is @Lv99_BixNood

Ryan gosling blade runner

It's really remarkable how many AW simps there are on a forum literally dedicated to being an AM space, with the truth literally placed in front of their eyes ad infinitum. These guys deserve all the WMAF in the world and more.

eye for an eye. Its clear that white liberals are very evil people and I will continue to support BLM because BLM will be the downfall of this country. in this country, mass asian male suffering is almost exactly like mass nigger suffering. white liberals don't care about people they deem as subhuman and lesser than them. all white liberals care about are white women, asian women, gays, cheap illegal mexican labor, and pricing out niggers to the ghettos. that is my best assessment of them. they are truly evil people.

i think I've only encountered two asian dudes in the past several years who mentioned their dislike of WMAF couples. It came up somehow in conversations.

One was a laotian american dude and the other a filipino american dude.

I do get the sense that a ton of vietnamese men are far more militant in their hatred of WMAF couples.

I too hate WMAF couples with a passion including the white women that made it possible or worst in the first place. honestly we asian men wouldn't care as much if non-asian foids weren't so discriminating against us. but they ARE extremely racist against us and asian men delude themselves into thinking they can just get a non-asian foid someday. you gotta be an exceptional asian dude just to land a low to mid tier non-asian foid. fuck that.

I hate korean and jap dudes/foids the most. no other group of asians strives so hard to get white approval via having white friends, dating/marrying white, and dissing other asians.

btw ngl, I do see some AMAF couples in the asian suburbs. they are mostly fob asians but when I do see asian american AMAF couples, its a fuckin exceptional looking chang and the noodlewhore is mid to high tier. unlike the noodlewhores that are with white men who are mostly lower tier. it just confirms what I already know which is that most noodlewhores have low self esteem and poorly developed self-identities. they have a lack of shame (which is evident by their extraordinary high rates of interracial dating) because they lack pride.

Last edited:
It's really remarkable how many AW simps there are on a forum literally dedicated to being an AM space, with the truth literally placed in front of their eyes ad infinitum. These guys deserve all the WMAF in the world and more.
There's two types of AM on these forums: bluepilled cucks who will simp for any AF who doesn't openly hate AM (remember they used to have dozens of posts worshipping Ali Wong on aznidentity because she's so "woke and pro AM" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ) and redpilled copers who are too embarrassed to admit how butthurt they are and so claim all noodlewhores in WMAF are ugly and "AM don't want them anyway" :feelshaha:

You can see both of them in this thread.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/12vrn7j/ali_wong_officially_dating_bill_hader/jhcqv36/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/12vrn7j/ali_wong_officially_dating_bill_hader/jhckir3/

Blackpilled ricecels are basically unicorns :dafuckfeels:

deformed bone + pig nose + bulging eyes + heavy eyelids + fatter looking face + more + over

noodles are a headache
i try to not think about them:dab:

I'm over it personally. It seems like standard blackpill that any non-white woman will gravitate towards white men to "marry/date up." What are we gonna do as ethnics or Asians? Force them to date us even when they don't want to, regardless of the reason? Anyway it's not really my problem as someone who's not dating material. Sex havers can deal with their own problems.

who are these people and why would anyone care about who some old whore dates

this is propaganda

over

Yellow Sharia when?

I'm over it personally. It seems like standard blackpill that any non-white woman will gravitate towards white men to "marry/date up." What are we gonna do as ethnics or Asians? Force them to date us even when they don't want to, regardless of the reason? Anyway it's not really my problem as someone who's not dating material. Sex havers can deal with their own problems.
Unless you are a giga trucel race traitor noodlewhores are the reason you're "not dating material". Other ethnics don't have this problem, at least not to such an extent.

Do asians not care about race loyalty/unity as much as whites? I'd think at least the japanese would but maybe thats why there aren't a greater proportion of them who are blackpilled. I know quite a couple ricecels who don't seem to care about it or will even suck up to a white guy who's dating asian girls. I've tried to blackpill these guys before and its impossible.

Unless you are a giga trucel race traitor noodlewhores are the reason you're "not dating material". Other ethnics don't have this problem, at least not to such an extent.
I see. I'll continue to learn.

Do asians not care about race loyalty/unity as much as whites? I'd think at least the japanese would but maybe thats why there aren't a greater proportion of them who are blackpilled. I know quite a couple ricecels who don't seem to care about it or will even suck up to a white guy who's dating asian girls. I've tried to blackpill these guys before and its impossible.
Because Rice are cucks. I cannot emphasize this to you enough. They worship whites in every way imaginable. So many rice change their names to western names to fit in, they get eyelid surgeries, they pretend to be white in anime, they delude themselves into thinking they can compete with europeans

They are cucks. Asians are the most bluepilled race my far.

Because Rice are cucks. I cannot emphasize this to you enough. They worship whites in every way imaginable. So many rice change their names to western names to fit in, they get eyelid surgeries, they pretend to be white in anime, they delude themselves into thinking they can compete with europeans
The bombs melted their brains and prides,

Nah, the real reason is because race loyalty is a meme. Most people fought and hated people of their own race, but most of the contact with other races in the past was mostly trade.

There's two types of AM on these forums
What's worse, to be a fool unknowingly or knowingly? At least the BP guys have the excuse of being, well, bluepilled. The RP guys are demonstratedly weak: they couldn't face the facts and ran back to their copes. WMAF is not limited to low-tier Asian women. AF are desperate to climb for WM across the board, no matter their station in life. From heads of state (Aung San Suu Kyi) to congresswomen, (Michelle Steel), billionaires (Priscilla Chan) to millionaires (Wendi Deng), sports champions (Michelle Kwan) to movie stars (Michelle Yeoh), from ABG baddies to fobby bookworms, all the way down to Nazis (Chauvin's wife) and mass shooters (Paddock's wife), AF of every stripe muster themselves to catch a WM and lay down at night to dream of a world without Asian men.

Last edited:
Do asians not care about race loyalty/unity as much as whites?
Asians are the most bluepilled race my far.
Why are Asians surpassingly White-worshipping compared to other ethnics? From Henrich: Co-ethnics are favored because they presumably share similar norms, but that also means they are subject to more monitoring and punishment if they violate those norms. Compared to other cultures, Asian culture scores exceptionally low on the "favor" part and high on the "punishment" part. In America, where identity is king, Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Jews all help their own. Meanwhile, Asians won't give fellow Asians a leg up, but they will drag fellow Asians down for not performing the culture properly. This double-whammy could explain why Asians get to serve as the useful model minority and why Asian communities are uniquely permeable to White colonization.

As a concrete example, Asians, men and women, get into elite colleges and suddenly decide to pull up the ladder behind them, magically turning around to support anti-Asian affirmative action.

I'd think at least the japanese would but maybe thats why there aren't a greater proportion of them who are blackpilled. I know quite a couple ricecels who don't seem to care about it or will even suck up to a white guy who's dating asian girls. I've tried to blackpill these guys before and its impossible.
This is Japan.
Wmaf then and now

As for the modern ricecels you can't talk to, they're either in denial, or feigning ignorance so they can't be dragged as MRAs.

Last edited:
Why are Asians surpassingly White-worshipping compared to other ethnics? From Henrich: Co-ethnics are favored because they presumably share similar norms, but that also means they are subject to more monitoring and punishment if they violate those norms. Compared to other cultures, Asian culture scores exceptionally low on the "favor" part and high on the "punishment" part. In America, where identity is king, Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Jews all help their own. Meanwhile, Asians won't give fellow Asians a leg up, but they will drag fellow Asians down for not performing the culture properly. This double-whammy could explain why Asians get to serve as the useful model minority and why Asian communities are uniquely permeable to White colonization.

As a concrete example, Asians, men and women, get into elite colleges and suddenly decide to pull up the ladder behind them, magically turning around to support anti-Asian affirmative action.
They score low on the favor part because Asians are aware of how low in status they are and so do everything they can do disassociate themselves from other Asians. In fact you can argue that modern Asian culture itself is all about breeding out their Asianness and becoming as white as possible. That's why Asian parents gleefully send their daughters to fuck white men, but since they are selfish and need someone to boss around when they're old the sons have to "stay in the culture". As far as Asians are concerned other Asians are just competition in the race to become white so they treat them like shit and try to one up them whenever possible.

Desperate status chasing seems to be in Asian genes considering how this phenomenon is exclusively limited to East and Southeast Asia. I can only imagine that back when China was the dominant power noodlewhores all threw themselves at Chinese men. Which is probably why Southeast Asians have so much male Chinese ancestry.

Nah, the real reason is because race loyalty is a meme. Most people fought and hated people of their own race, but most of the contact with other races in the past was mostly trade.
Race loyalty as a concept is retarded yeah and I don't think most people, including whites, even believe in it. But they do subconsciously stick to their own, and you can see by the fact that so many asian women don't want someone who "looks like their brother" that they are far less loyal than other races.
Its interesting how so many of them become bluepilled after they reach affluence. Liberalism seems to be a far more potent force for cultural colonization than christianity ever was. And yeah, even japan is now cucking themselves to LGBT propaganda. Pretty soon they'll probably end up like thailand or something. Just another sex paradise full of trannies for westerners.
Desperate status chasing seems to be in Asian genes considering how this phenomenon is exclusively limited to East and Southeast Asia. I can only imagine that back when China was the dominant power noodlewhores all threw themselves at Chinese men. Which is probably why Southeast Asians have so much male Chinese ancestry.
Theres entire subcultures in SEA like the Peranakans who were basically formed from malaysian women who whored thermselves out to chiense sailors. So it makes sense why these noodlewhores cuck themselves for the dominant westerners now and even some places become known for their "ladyboys".