Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is why it's impossible to pickup women in the modern era

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
In today's modern era literally anything can constitute as sexual harassment.

Right now, people on twitter are literally debating whether or not a basketball player lightly tapped the chest of a female cheerleader. If found guilty the player who is currently a top prospect could very well have his career ended.

View: https://twitter.com/GivingMyOpinion/status/1505767451169943555?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1505767451169943555%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.star-telegram.com%2Fsports%2Fcollege%2Fbig-12%2Ftexas-christian-university%2Farticle259649370.html

How is anyone supposed to pickup women when literally anything can be perceived as sexual harassment and can immediately lead to the destruction of your career and you becoming a social outcast? It's impossible.

Yea true guys will get reported for sexual harassment even if they just ask a foid out

Normies are retarded, that was nothing. They just want to attack him because the guy is a nigger.

Soys are fucking retarded, sexual harassment is a joke, foids deserve it anyway :lul:

How is anyone supposed to pickup women when literally anything can be perceived as sexual harassment and can immediately lead to the destruction of your career and you becoming a social outcast? It's impossible.
The illuminati try to scare non chads with fake stories of chads and tyrones being canceled for the dumbest stuff, so non chads will think "if he can get in trouble I better not try anything". Almost no non famous person got canceled for trying to pick up a rostie.

The fault is his for even thinking he can get away with such thing especially on national tv

sub 7 = harrassment
:chad: = flirting

The illuminati try to scare non chads with fake stories of chads and tyrones being canceled for the dumbest stuff, so non chads will think "if he can get in trouble I better not try anything". Almost no non famous person got canceled for trying to pick up a rostie.
True but at the same time there is always a fear that if you say the wrong thing or make the wrong move, she'll start filming you and suddenly you'll end up on Twitter.

True but at the same time there is always a fear that if you say the wrong thing or make the wrong move, she'll start filming you and suddenly you'll end up on Twitter.
Wear a face mask, but even if your face gets shown on Twitter most likely the 100k people who see it are not people you know.

Wear a face mask, but even if your face gets shown on Twitter most likely the 100k people who see it are not people you know.
The problem is not the 100k people who don't know you but the 1 person who does and then tells everyone else. I agree that's it unlikely to happen if you approach respectfully but there is always that chance and it is terrifying.

He wasn’t even focused on her to know if his hand would have collided with her breast, let alone her. Clearly not intentional. Fags just like to get up in arms whenever a foid is involved and she’s the supposed victim in the situation.
i have done competitive stuff before and the high you get is incredible,and i did it with not even 5% of the stakes he has,so i am not surprised he zoned out.i really doubt he would be stupid enough to grab someones breast on live tv of all things lol.

The problem is not the 100k people who don't know you but the 1 person who does and then tells everyone else. I agree that's it unlikely to happen if you approach respectfully but there is always that chance and it is terrifying.
We have to fight the fear and do it anyway, rosties need their self esteem lowered more often by being approached by their looksmatches.

We have to fight the fear and do it anyway, rosties need their self esteem lowered more often by being approached by their looksmatches.
True, that is the only way. I would recommend doing it in bars and clubs while foids are drunk and their gaurds are lowered.

True, that is the only way. I would recommend doing it in bars and clubs while foids are drunk and their gaurds are lowered.
The street and bars have pros and cons. In the bar the cons are she can have whiteknights around her or cockblocking friends, and the pros are they're drunk. It the street the pros are they're alone, but are usually completely sober.

The street and bars have pros and cons. In the bar the cons are she can have whiteknights around her or cockblocking friends, and the pros are they're drunk. It the street the pros are they're alone, but are usually completely sober.
True it's a tough tradeoff. I would take the white knights though because I don't think I could ever get a sober girl attracted to me. Unfortunately, I don't drink so I can't really try without compromising my values.

True it's a tough tradeoff. I would take the white knights though because I don't think I could ever get a sober girl attracted to me. Unfortunately, I don't drink so I can't really try without compromising my values.
You don't have to be drunk too, plus getting drinks in bars is expensive. Go in quickly and hit on the foids you like then leave to the next bar.

You don't have to be drunk too, plus getting drinks in bars is expensive. Go in quickly and hit on the foids you like then leave to the next bar.
True. Will have to try that sometime when I get the courage.

Have you tried it and if so were you succesful at all?
I can't brag but I got some numbers, and met a few afterwards but it didn't go anywhere. I'm not a chad either.

Sadly the social media tards will never understand that. If what I read from the article is true and this is a career altering incident for him, then I’ve lost all hope for soyciety
most normies have never experienced that high so i am not really surprised.