Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why its important to take a girls virginity, JBF theory is legit, if youre not a girls first she doesnt legit love you

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
From this thread on reddit:

"Anyone else still carry a flame for their first love?"

10 years post break up and it was a nasty one, but still always catching myself thinking of him. Just wondering if everyone has that one person? Even if they’re in a new relationship, or if their first love was fifty years ago - does that ‘flame’ ever go away, or do you just have to live with the wonder of whether you’ll ever feel that way about someone else again...?

Do you lose that memory of want and craving? No. It's been 31 years for me and, sadly, it's still there.

My last relationship was not my first but in a way my first because i think we had an out-of-this-world-connection, understanding and love. If soulmates exist i think thats what it was. I screwed up though (toxic behavior because of my own insecurities) and lost him. However, i do believe i will always love him.

I can't say I carry a flame for my first love, but he's definitely very special for me, and for the longest time I thought what would happen if he just knocked on my door and wanted to get back together.

Oh yes. I still get butterflies when I think about our first real date. Feel guilty because I’m happy with my current boyfriend and he is a better partner. It’s been 8 years, his ego sucked, and I’m very much embarrassed/burdened by how that short lived relationship went... but that first kiss, oof.

I do. Never loved a man until my husband. Flame burns strong.

I do. Still talk to him. We broke up around 3 or so years ago after being close friends for a year beforehand. I was unstable and we were long distance, so it didn’t make for a very happy relationship some days. I said some really bad things to him that he did not deserve when we broke up. I hate it, I regret it, and I’ve actively tried to be a better person since then. I will always love him

I've been with my husband for 9 years now and I still think about my ex, sometimes dream about him which is weird.

Ughhh yes. I was 16 and he was 18 and getting ready to leave for basic training when I met him on spring break in Florida.

So remember if we ever get gfs its because they just need someone to help them cope with their loneliness, they still really only legit love the guy who took their virginity, their 232482nd partner is not special to them and I hope any man who thinks he can have a special connection with a girl whos had 100 dicks in her mouth knows better

And to expand on why, its because when theyre young girls will not compromise and date you because youre not in jail and can beta provide, they only date those guy who they find attractive, all they care about form 14 till 22 is your looks so its 100% genuine love

Last edited:
Virgin male should get virgin female.

Not virgin male gets 100th lays female after 30 years.

Brutal.
You will never experience the tight clasping vagina of a virgin as you insert your penis into her untapped insides. Feel her warm blood rushing down on your penis as you take the one thing she can never get back. Feel her hug you strongly as she feels pain but still wants to keep going because she loves you.
You will never have this
:feelsrope:

It's hilarious when Westerners pretend that virginity doesn't matter.

JFL.

That's the meaning of life - being first, rest is cope.

being the first of a foid prints a demarcation mark and an evaluation parameter on it; indeed, that's not an exaggeration

This thread made me want to die, thanks OP.

yes I always said that, good post anyway

I would vote on u if u start in president election.

No sane man can disagree. Virgin men are entitled to virgin women, and non-virgin men must accept non-virgin foids.