Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why is so hard to blackpill people

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
In my first job I had a Chad friend 10/10, who used to tell me: "Listen, ALL women are whores, it doesn't matter if they are good or bad girls, if you keep thinking on being the perfect gentleman you'll get used and fooled".

Too bad I didn't want to believe at first and got brutally scammed by the bluepill fantasy. Bluepill is like junk food, a pleasant shit heavily broadcasted by the media, that in the end will destroy u.

I thought this guy was pretty misogynist, now I understand he was just a good friend.

Just let bluepillers find the truth by themselves. If you try to blackpill them is like taking away their candy.

Brain protecting itself

Even Chads know the truth about holes. Bluepillers are the only faggots in the world deluding themselves from the truth.

I've been trying to blackpill a friend but he totally rejects it and whenever I show him one of face's videos, he just tells me to miss him whit that bs

Even Chads know the truth about holes. Bluepillers are the only faggots in the world deluding themselves from the truth.
true

Bluepilled incels are like penguins believing they will fly one day jfl

If you try to blackpill them is like taking away their candy.
Fuck them and their candy. Blackpill them anyway. Cucks need to be stopped from contributing to hypergamy and rostie degeneracy.
I've been trying to blackpill a friend but he totally rejects it and whenever I show him one of face's videos, he just tells me to miss him whit that bs
I'd call him a faggot and move on. If he's that much of a cuck then he's probably not a good friend.

While a top-tier chad knows that holes are whores, most average and above average guys won't realize this. When looks aren't actively holding you back, everything feels like it's fair.

Damn I don’t know how people are in such denial about reality TBH. Tell him to get tinder that’s pretty blackpilling

Chad & Incel - Alliance

In my first job I had a Chad friend 10/10, who used to tell me: "Listen, ALL women are whores, it doesn't matter if they are good or bad girls, if you keep thinking on being the perfect gentleman you'll get used and fooled".

Based Chad.

I thought this guy was pretty misogynist, now I understand he was just a good friend.

It sounds healthy. Chadlite for having a friend. Have you told him?

Chad & Incel - Alliance

Almost all top tier Chads are blackpilled, truth is easier to see from the edges.

It sounds healthy. Chadlite for having a friend. Have you told him?

This happened in a software company. Brotherhood grew up since the office was male only and it was chaotic sometimes, like fighting a war together. This Chad was dumb for coding so he was relegated to help desk to deal with dumb time consuming clients, good friend though, never told him.

Last edited:
Bluepill ruins lives