Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is why im a misogynist

I hope she gets raped by a gang of 50 currys

I hope she gets raped by a gang of 50 currys
My initial thought too. These fooids are abusing their sexual power and are no better than capitalist that exploits children in their factories for one dollar a day. I hate whores like these I hope they get raped and murdered:reeeeee:

I hate this youtuber, he chases whores around and boost their ego.

I buy her a dinner for then throw the dishes on her face

Her face looks like a curry toilet

this is why i hate f***

Her face looks like a curry's toilet

Never simp for anyone guys.
No one really says this but when some of you eventually ascend it will be very difficult NOT to simp and get your balls dragged about by theb girl. Sure you are based and blackpilled BUT unless you are a fagot fakecel you have ZERO relationship experience thus some red flags will go unnoticed. No amount of CuckTube tutorials can train you for the cruel abomination that is a woman

No one really says this but when some of you eventually ascend it will be very difficult NOT to simp and get your balls dragged about by theb girl. Sure you are based and blackpilled BUT unless you are a fagot fakecel you have ZERO relationship experience thus some red flags will go unnoticed. No amount of CuckTube tutorials can train you for the cruel abomination that is a woman

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Her face looks like a curry toilet

She looks like a sperm collection bank, all her orifices only have one purpose and that is to swallow and process large amounts of sperm

Many such cumdumpsters here in the UK