Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is why I wouldn't want to be a Chad

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.koimoi.com/hollywood-ne...ig-name-in-hollywood-will-steer-clear-of-him/

If I had a choice I would have chosen to be born a toilet, when Johnny Depp was young he was a Giga-Chad that looked identical to today's TikTok super-stars that Zoomercels look at with great envy, he was worshipped by toilets around the world and even when he aged into being a Sub-5 he managed to score a Giga-Stacy.

Screenshot 20221226 005622

But one false accusation completely destroyed his career as a global Hollywood elite, despite WINNING the lawsuit and being paid by his ex and having recorded proof where she says that she'll falsely accuse him of domestic violence these proven fake accusations still completely destroyed his career and reputation. As a man you can NEVER win, even Chad loses at the end of the day.

Did Brad Pitt win? He was literally cucked by his ex-wife and now has to pay for her adopted kids. Did Leonardo DiCaprio win? Yes, he did, but people still hate him for dating younger toilets, but if an old toilet did this she would be praised.

In fact, ANY toilet can live the lifestyle Leonardo DiCaprio lives.

I wouldn't be surprised that if you'd pick up a random homeless toilet from the streets and Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Elon Musk that the homeless toothless obese toilet would be accepted at more parties and in more clubs than any of those supposedly "top" men.

Why are all Chad's Feminists? It's because they understand that they have to worship at toilets' feet to get even a little bit of acceptance, it is literally impossible to be based and be a sex-haver.

Chad is still a pet to toilets, toilets have infinite options and they only keep Chad around as long as their "tall monkey" entertains them.

Incels are field slaves, we work with no reward. We are expected to work and die. Chad's are house slaves, they love their masters (toilets), and they are allowed to punish the field slaves, but they are still just the pets of their masters.

What can a Chad provide a toilet other than sex? He is easily replaceable and she has literally dozens of Chad's in her direct messages. The moment he loses his looks she kicks him out and replaces him with another Chad.

My misogyny is too strong for me to want to be reborn a foid. If there’s a next life I’d like to be an high functioning autistic chad who’s deep in his own special interests and still get some female attention/sex with caring too much about it.

Fuck you tallfag.

Imagine being a weak short toilet who gets dominated and takes it up in her ass.

High IQ post OP.

Whatever makes you sleep better sweet prince.