Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is why I never go on twitch

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I usually never watch streams on twitch ever, let alone comment, I usually just watch whatever they post on their youtube channel, but there are a handful of times I've gone on there to try and be "social"

Maybe it's because I'm socially retarded, but whenever I say a joke it always turns super awkward

All I did was call someone a condom head ass nigga because of his beanie, now I'm banned from his stream

This also happened when I told a guy that he was ass at a videogame sarcastically

Aswell as when I told angryjoe that he was becoming a fat fuck

I should really avoid that place, last thing I'd want is to embarass myself infront of a streamer I actually relate to, that would ruin me :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
You can watch my stream there are no rules

It doesn't matter, Twitch has already been ruined by foids and their army of simps, cucks and white knights. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Streamers are manchilds who cant Take any criticism

Just watch YouTube instead

I usually never watch streams on twitch ever, let alone comment, I usually just watch whatever they post on their youtube channel, but there are a handful of times I've gone on there to try and be "social"

Maybe it's because I'm socially retarded, but whenever I say a joke it always turns super awkward

All I did was call someone a condom head ass nigga because of his beanie, now I'm banned from his stream

This also happened when I told a guy that he was ass at a videogame sarcastically

Aswell as when I told angryjoe that he was becoming a fat fuck

I should really avoid that place, last thing I'd want is to embarass myself infront of a streamer I actually relate to, that would ruin me :feelsbadman:

What ruined twitch for me was the girl streamers that sit their and fed money by betas