Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is why I leave the house as little as possible.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I had two things scheduled today. A blood test and a check-up on my desktop computer. Since I'd scheduled these things too far apart, I ran a couple errands in the meantime, one of which was to get some new jeans off the clearance rack since most of mine are too big (including the pair I was wearing, which was how I got the idea).

Without going too much into detail, the cashier was extraordinarily cute. Petite nerdy type. Her laugh was like a searing hot knife in my chest. I left imagining myself sticking a real knife straight into my heart.

Inceldom sucks.

Show hER who’s boss

did she laugh at you?

cannot wait for all cashiers to be replaced by robots

Stay inside your basement and don't go outside, you ugly subhuman.

cannot wait for all cashiers to be replaced by robots

This should have happened way before truck drivers. I mean come on how can driving a truck be easier to automate than registering articles bought by a client ? Especially considering that failing at the former can literally kill people.

Besides, Amazon is already showing it's possible :

So why isn't this becoming mainstream ?

Could it be that stereotypically feminine jobs are deemed more important to protect than male ones ?

Last edited:
Stuff like this is why I want to stay holed up in my mancave as well. Seeing nice foids you'll never have is pure suifuel, it's like being a muzzled horse with a juicy carrot dangling in front of you.

ugly subhumans are ridiculed and laughed at the moment they step out in the world. So either ropemaxx or LDAR. Because there is no way out of this misery.

Seeing cute foids in the wild smiling and laughing hurts me to the core. I have to force myself to smile because it doesn’t come naturally. It’s over.

This should have happened way before truck drivers. I mean come on how can driving a truck be easier to automate than registering articles bought by a client ? Especially considering that failing at the former can literally kill people.

Could it be that stereotypically feminine jobs are deemed more important to protect than male ones ?

Some people crave human interaction. For many normies, a cashier's half-second smile (mandated by corporate policy) is the only smile they'll ever receive that day.
No. She grabbed a stapler and almost tried to scan a barcode with it.

that stapler managed to make physical contact with her

take the staplerpill

Reminds me of my trip to Arby’s last night..