Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this is WHY I hate the people that I hate

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I hate these people for the following reasons:

- my family
> they have sex

- women
> they have sex

- chads
> they have sex

- normies
> they have sex

- oofydoofy maxxers
> they have sex

- faggots
> they have sex

- trannies
> they have sex

- lesbians
> they have sex

- darktriad maxxers:
> they have sex

- just be first maxxers:
> they have sex

- just have a huge social circle maxxers and just be NT maxxers:
> they have sex

- just be tall havers
> thay have sex

:yes: based af :yes:based af :yes:based af :yes:based af :yes:based af :yes:based af :yes:based af :yes:

bonus part: :feelsaww:

I don't hate:

- myself
> I don't have sex

- incels
> they don't have sex

I hate my face and my face is literally everywhere crying like that stupid ugly incel I can’t imagine how much I hate my mother for being a foid and a slutty toilet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I need to ascend today with mommy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
mmmmh, I will cum thinking of your mom :ahegao::ahegao:

She is so hot and slutty foid she isn’t a sheboon but she is so stupid anyway so she’s a toilet from Mars because she’s not even allowed to wear her high heels because i spit on her face and get her hair punched :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
very good, foids are inferior to men and they need to be punched everyday in video game

I hate my face and my face is literally everywhere crying like that stupid ugly incel I can’t imagine how much I hate my mother for being a foid and a slutty toilet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I need to ascend today with mommy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
What the fuck are you talking, i want to ascend with your mommy first

sexy sex with sexy sexless toilets

But she’s not going to be a good mother anymore she is so dead and crying she doesn’t want to choke me anymore she literally cannot even cry because cucks hate you and hate my feelings about that stupid foid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: what a stupid dumb toilet :reeeeee::reeeeee: how do I ascend when I get to the world and Mars is California chad
I will report you to the mods for trolling if you don’t stop being retarded

I really hope to one day be in the category of people you hate, but nobody lets me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

- the rats and roaches that eat the leftover crumbs in your room as your ldar
> they have sex

- the flies that land on your corpse to lay their eggs and the maggots that hatch to feast on your carcass after you finally rope
> they have sex