Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why I gotta have a girlfriend as a youngcel

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Because I can't listen to love songs anymore after looking up the lyrics. Inceldom has ruined it for me.

Because if the only woman you spent time with was your mother and you listen those songs, you hear the lyrics and you will think that you're in a relationship with your mother instead of some girl, and it's so awkward that you avoid those songs like a plague.

Like for example:

View: https://youtu.be/wJzNZ1c5C9c

As a kid, this song was good to listen to, until I looked up the lyrics as a teen. Now it has a bad vibes to it. Normies would still like it because when they hear the line "keep on loving you" they will think of the last woman they spent their time with and it's some girl in school, but as a subhuman, I listen to that line and I think of my mother and it so I avoid these kind of songs from now on.

Whats wrong with loving your mom?

I used to be like that but once I lost my virginity it stopped. I’ve grown to appreciate the passion and lust and the thrill of the chase

Whats wrong with loving your mom?
I think OP meant as in a romantic relationship which typically also involves sex. But yeah otherwise, love songs really dont do anything for me either anymore, ever since I understood the place allotted to me in this world I am rather drawn to songs which are not really meant as conventional love songs.

I think OP meant as in a romantic relationship which typically also involves sex. But yeah otherwise, love songs really dont do anything for me either anymore, ever since I understood the place allotted to me in this world I am rather drawn to songs which are not really meant as conventional love songs.
Words are just words. Love is a bullshit and doesn't exist. I was very naive until mid 20s because I was too much into movies and songs, its all one big lie.

Deathfuel , I remember me and my oneitis listening to songs :feelsbadman: , that before getting rejected

It’s been 5 years I need girl to listen to song with :cryfeels:

The urge and demand for it is high, because is natural, incelation