Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I deserve hundreds of hot 18 yo blonde virgin aryan foids

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
Intelligence is the primary characteristic of humans, so the mating should be done based on the IQ of men. Just like the alpha male lion mates with multiple lionesses, smart men should mate with multiple women to pass on their superior genetics, but this is not done in our society! Hot foids prefer low IQ 6'3" brutes with chiseled jawlines to smart and polite gentlemen like me and this is so fucking unfair because I literally have a 160 genius-level IQ and possess advanced mathematical and computer programming knowledge and problem solving abilities. Someone smart like me deserves hundreds of hot 18 yo virgin aryan foids who praise my intelligence and open their legs to be blessed by my superior sperm. Instead these retarded foids will choose chads and even 70 IQ somali tyrones who are invading my continent and chimping out like apes.

Image 2024 09 06 124819568

Rlly high iq men are more likely to be virgins. Women dgaf abt iq at all man

Maybe it's your personality inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy:

you're supposedly high iq but still can't work out how to get into foid panties
The math ain't mathin'

The higher IQ you are, the more likely you are to be a virgin

The math ain't mathin'
Maths has logic behind it. Foids' behaviour doesn't have any logic nor sense behind it

The math ain't mathin'
This. Elon Musk and Pavel Durov both literally have hundreds of children (albeit via sperm labs) and countless women have been with them. Even they don't have 160IQ. This is just another LARP on this forum, all too common. If you were actually 160IQ you'd amount to something, that something could be Ted Kascynski or it could be Jeff Bezos... regardless, you wouldn't be rotting on this forum in perpetuity.

This. Elon Musk and Pavel Durov both literally have hundreds of children (albeit via sperm labs) and countless women have been with them. Even they don't have 160IQ. This is just another LARP on this forum, all too common. If you were actually 160IQ you'd amount to something, that something could be Ted Kascynski or it could be Jeff Bezos... regardless, you wouldn't be rotting on this forum in perpetuity.
Do you think chink IMO winners are having sex with hundreds of foids despite them having IQs of 160 and above?
Musk, Dyrov, Bezos are all gigamoneymaxxed tho, so they are statistically irrelevant

Honestly IQ mogs me to oblivion. I think mine is like 115 JFL. Sheldon coopers is like 187 in the big bang theory, and he is a turbo autist.

Honestly IQ mogs me to oblivion. I think mine is like 115 JFL. Sheldon coopers is like 187 in the big bang theory, and he is a turbo autist.
Humans still haven't evolved to be that smart. It's like 7 feet tall people who have cardiovascular problems, posture problems, etc. because of their height. High IQ people tend to develop more mental health issues when compared to average normies

fucking hundreds of hot 18 y/o blonde virgin aryan foids is RACIST

I personally despise racist white nationalism and believe that white lives don't matter

also hundreds of 18 y/o blonde virgin aryans don't even EXIST jfl

if you want virgins, you'd need to go quite a few years younger

It's typical for low IQ people to think they're high IQ.
I'm barely even above average IQ, not that it matters.

I agree with you, most of the people around you are probably dysgenic in terms of iq, they will always have the girl due to how shallow these stuck up bitches are, they dont care about actual meaningful things. if we were in a perfect world, you'd be at the top. Meanwhile low iq niggers would be eating toe jam, and eating wooden sticks for sap. I'm sorry this happened to you, you would live a better life if you were dumb. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I agree with you, most of the people around you are probably dysgenic in terms of iq, they will always have the girl due to how shallow these stuck up bitches are, they dont care about actual meaningful things. if we were in a perfect world, you'd be at the top. Meanwhile low iq niggers would be eating toe jam, and eating wooden sticks for sap. I'm sorry this happened to you, you would live a better life if you were dumb. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yea we live in a world where being stupid and black is rewarded. Niggers are stabbing whites in broad daylight, raping white foids and drug dealing and nothing happens to them, while I'm here rotting in my bedroom as a KHHV schizophrenic

Do you think chink IMO winners are having sex with hundreds of foids despite them having IQs of 160 and above?
Musk, Dyrov, Bezos are all gigamoneymaxxed tho, so they are statistically irrelevant
Yes, actually. Those Chinks will get 6 figure STEM jobs back in China, allowing them to easily betabuxx with non-leftover women.

Yes, actually. Those Chinks will get 6 figure STEM jobs back in China, allowing them to easily betabuxx with non-leftover women.
China is literally a different world from the west so it doesn't matter

And in the west even moneymaxxed 160 IQ chinks have 0 chances of getting laid with foids because white roasties are chad and tyrone only and noodlewhores are whitu cock onry

IQ isn’t really relevant in getting laid lmao, it’s the social EQ, no one gives a shit about you knowing how to program if you don’t have any character or charisma.

IQ isn’t really relevant in getting laid lmao, it’s the social EQ, no one gives a shit about you knowing how to program if you don’t have any character or charisma.
I know but in the grand scheme of things IQ should be the most important factor in getting laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back