Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why homosexuality is wrong

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Faggots, Lesbians and the whole horde of freaks are mentally ill, therefore, they are in no position to give consent. They suffer from a sickness of the mind, and that's why they should be sent away to a mental asylum. I pity those people, but they should be locked away for a very long time.

On the other hand, cute heterosexual novinhas ( JBs) are mentally healthy, so they're capable of giving consent. That's why the aoc is bullshit and should be abolished. As for faggots, I hope they seek professional help. I'm sure it's not easy to live with a mental illness.

I agree. Send the gays to labor camps so that they can get in touch with their masculine side (and keep them there)

Aoc is indeed bullshit, when a girl is psychically and mentally ready for sex and marriage then she's ready and the number of the age shouldn't matter. I've seen girls on instagram who are 13 years old and already have the body of a 20 year old foid, why shouldn't be allowed to marry someone like her? However I don't believe in premarital sex, so when I want to fuck a 13 year old girl I should marry her first by asking her father for permission. After that I'd marry her and bang her brains out.

Wtf lol. Homosexuality is perfectly natural, all species have some gays.

By that argument, being born without legs or any other kind of defect or disease is also "natural".

:soy:

Also
That's why I love Che Guevara, he putted all the fags in prison in Cuba

The homosexual males live in their own "bubble" that's true. But I wouldn't take it away from them because if they go hetero it just means that there's gonna be more men cucking themselves for foids. I rather not put them through that cancer

IMO men can be naturally gay, but foids can't.

Lesbians are just women who hate men.

Also it's been shown that women's sexuality is more fluid whereas a man's sexuality is rigid.

There's PLENTY of gay chads that could get any woman they wanted, but the fact that they don't implies that homosexuality is natural.

Last edited:

Disease spreading entities like sodomites are maybe 'normal' in some animal species, that doesn't make it natural among humans. It's a mental disability which is probably related to some genes and hormones, it's not normal because only a small minority of mankind is homosexual. We should deal homosexuality as a mental disorder and convert faggots back to be a normal human being, and if they can't stop penetrating someones anus and spreading their diseases, well then in my opinion we could put them in concentration-camps.

There is no gay gene. Just a fetish unfulfilled by people who lost touch with society and have lost all sense of normality.

IMO men can be naturally gay, but foids can't.

Lesbians are just women who hate men.

Also it's been shown that women's sexuality is more fluid whereas a man's sexuality is rigid.

There's PLENTY of gay chads that could get any woman they wanted, but the fact that they don't implies that homosexuality is natural.
Agree with that. And lesbians are just feminist attention seekers. I hate them more than anything else in the world atm.

Ok, by that logic, shit and piss is natural so we should proceed to eat shit and chug a gallon of piss

Homosexuality is natural but disgusting

Like hetero sexual urges, it can be repressed if tried hard enough

faggots are a lot more prone to contracting sexually transmitted diseases faster than normal people, as the act of sex tends to cause tissue tear which is ideal for viruses to enter the bloodstream.
people who call faggotry "natural" are dumb. dying from a fetish is not "natural"

Faggots, Lesbians and the whole horde of freaks are mentally ill, therefore, they are in no position to give consent. They suffer from a sickness of the mind, and that's why they should be sent away to a mental asylum. I pity those people, but they should be locked away for a very long time.

On the other hand, cute heterosexual novinhas ( JBs) are mentally healthy, so they're capable of giving consent. That's why the aoc is bullshit and should be abolished. As for faggots, I hope they seek professional help. I'm sure it's not easy to live with a mental illness.

Stop conflating good gay men for fucking flamboyant fag's and trannies both are the subversion of the gay's most gay men oppose (((pride))) month it's a month for pedophile's to enjoy little boy's most gay are based they i respect the rest of the lbt their all subvertor's for foid worship

good gay men

There's no such thing as good gay man. They're all fucked up people: freaks who deserve to be put away forever.

I mean you're not wrong but you should chill with these posts cause mods will think you're baiting IT again.

On the other hand, cute heterosexual novinhas ( JBs) are mentally healthy
there is not such a thing as a mentally healthy female human

homosexuality is wrong

I dunno I guess some males putting themselfes out of the "competition" isnt such a bad thing maybe.
There are too many men chasing women, too much femwhorship, not enough foids and there is too much "competition".

There's no such thing as good gay man. They're all fucked up people: freaks who deserve to be put away forever.

Less gay's=less competition so it is literally in your self interest

well then in my opinion we could put them in concentration-camps.

Yes, we should have a health sanitation program that deals with those people. They should work in the concentration camps; maybe through the honesty of labour, they could become normal individuals.

Something occurring in nature cannot be called unnatural. Also, isn't every gay guy one more competitor taking himself out of the competition?

Last edited:
faggots are a lot more prone to contracting sexually transmitted diseases faster than normal people, as the act of sex tends to cause tissue tear which is ideal for viruses to enter the bloodstream.
people who call faggotry "natural" are dumb. dying from a fetish is not "natural"

Homosexuals get STDs
Foids get pregnant

Both are hefty prices to pay.

isn't every gay guy one one more competitor taking himself out of the competition?

No. Only if chad and the other good-looking guys decided to go MGTOW the competition would end.

:feelswhat:

I mean you're not wrong but you should chill with these posts cause mods will think you're baiting IT again.

There's a guy saying he masturbated with a bra in the supermarket and the mods do nothing about that type of shitpost. I don't know why my honest opinion should be considered as bait, after all I joined this site because there's still freedom of speech here. But thanks for the concern, anyway.