Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is why American women are so sensitive about weight

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Amercuckan women fat asf. Maybe eat less McDonald's and taco bell. 60 percent overweight and skinny fat. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This is what you boys are upset about missing out on.

Why should they lose weight if they still have simps

Its not even hard to stay at bmi 22, why these whores fail at it is inexcusable.

It's to be expected, with them getting all the benefits of hypergamy and accepted foid standards/privilege, still being able to ascend even as literal landwhales, even mentioning their weight being the most heinous of wrongthink, having no need to take care of their health or weight with such easily available processed food as well; a sign of degradation. :feelsUgh:

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

Its not even hard to stay at bmi 22, why these whores fail at it is inexcusable.
Yeah, I can lose weight easily by limiting food to one meal a day and I've done that before to stay healthy.

It's to be expected, with them getting all the benefits of hypergamy and accepted foid standards/privilege, still being able to ascend even as literal landwhales, even mentioning their weight being the most heinous of wrongthink, having no need to take care of their health or weight with such easily available processed food as well; a sign of degradation. :feelsUgh:
Exactly.

females can literally weigh 600 lbs, and become bedridden and breathing through an oxygen tank yet they can still find a romantic relationship easily.

These lazy foid slobs will still have simps chase after them no matter what.

females can literally weigh 600 lbs, and become bedridden and breathing through an oxygen tank yet they can still find a romantic relationship easily.

Still, I bet American pussy is better that English pussy. The foids in the UK can’t wait to get their knickers down and spread their legs for some retard Chad.

Still, I bet American pussy is better that English pussy. The foids in the UK can’t wait to get their knickers down and spread their legs for some retard Chad.
American foids are the same.

American foids are the same.

Re: i'm sick of life right now
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151794164Monday, December 15, 2014 11:00 PM CST
"I'd suggest that you try taking the initiative to communicate with someone you consider credible enough to assist you in the situation. A professional "Psychologist" may be able to assist you through this process." Expanding off of this statement further, you may benefit significantly from attempting to develop a proficient system of communication with the individual currently attempting to provide a platform of support for your current problems. Insults about your "Weight" is entirely irrelevant to the lives of the individuals insulting you and the fact they intend to do this indicates a significant level of self-perceived inferiority. Over-all, however, you'll need to communicate with other individuals in addition to assisting yourself to improve the situation.
Re: Fat ppl saying its okay to be fat is why I hate fat ppl
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151423413Tuesday, December 09, 2014 7:20 PM CST
Having a high body weight significantly increases the risk for a wide spectrum of medical conditions and places significant strain on the Cardiovascular-Respiratory systems in addition to other organs.
Re: How to lose a little weight fast?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150518891Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:57 AM CST
Consume a "Balanced" combination of meals with fiber and proteins/vitamins at a moderate level according to your body weight along with drinking "Pure Water", exercise consistently in moderation to balance the beneficial meal you'll be consuming. That would be my suggestion for you.

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.
Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.