Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is who you're competing against in the job market

i blame modern western schooling systems for failing us

I'd rather have low IQ but chad face.

This has been the case forever, now you also have to deal with DEI femoids getting preferred over you :feelsthink:

Dnw more than 10 seconds but he does it the long way
It’s nx^n-1

He'll graduate with a Ivy league degree only to work as a fry chef at Denny's after DEI discriminates against him for being an overqualified ricecel in favor of an 80 IQ barely sentient sheboon that can't do basic elementary school math. This is assuming affirmative action doesn't cut him out for a midwit coomskin slut that sleeps her way into obtaining a PhD for blowjobs and creampies.

Last edited:
this is the most water shit ever, i dont care hes 7.5

The fact that this nigga unironically iq mogs me at that age is wild

He'll graduate with a Ivy league degree only to work as a fry chef at Denny's after DEI discriminates against him for being an overqualified ricecel in favor of an 80 IQ barely sentient sheboon that can't do basic elementary school math. This is assuming affirmative action doesn't cut him out for a midwit coomskin slut that sleeps her way into obtaining a PhD for blowjobs and creampies.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Real shit

Poor kid
All of that just to end up working for a white tall nepo baby.

NT and confidence is more important for most job interviews

@Despicablecel and @Zettacel TikTok leaked

This has been the case forever, now you also have to deal with DEI femoids getting preferred over you :feelsthink:
This and it's ragefuel I see foids brutally jobmog me and they're borderline retarded and all they know is how to fuck over normies and be fucked by chad. :reeeeee:

I'd rather have low IQ but chad face.
Yes. That kids destined to a future of constant suffering. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him on here in a couple years

We chinks deserve reparations for out subhumanity