Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is where ER/AM were wrong

Incelestiale

Incelestiale

Greycel
They targeted random people.

Like, I understand the need to vent the incel rage, although I do not condone violence.

But.

The targets were completely wrong. Their chance to make their point was wasted.

It should always be the ENABLERS.

Fucking idiots who pay for pics of women's feet on twitch.

They are the ones to blame. If there were no enablers, whores like that Delphine bitch would still polish tables at McDonalds or suck dick in a parking lot for $ 10.

It's like the Columbine edgelords.

They had the perfect opportunity to make a statement against bullying (again, I don't condone murder, just to make things straight) - and they shot some disabled kid and random kids under tables before blowing their useless heads off.

It's all wrong. Not just because people were killed, but also because a huge opportunity to make a statement was wasted.

Serial killing is more effective but I'm guessing they just had too much emotional rage and couldn't contain it anymore

They targeted random people.

Like, I understand the need to vent the incel rage, although I do not condone violence.

But.

The targets were completely wrong. Their chance to make their point was wasted.

It should always be the ENABLERS.

Fucking idiots who pay for pics of women's feet on twitch.

They are the ones to blame. If there were no enablers, whores like that Delphine bitch would still polish tables at McDonalds or suck dick in a parking lot for $ 10.

It's like the Columbine edgelords.

They had the perfect opportunity to make a statement against bullying (again, I don't condone murder, just to make things straight) - and they shot some disabled kid and random kids under tables before blowing their useless heads off.

It's all wrong. Not just because people were killed, but also because a huge opportunity to make a statement was wasted.
:yes:

This post is a bit luminescent. :feelsUgh:

It would be less retarded if he did shoot the glass and go along with the original plan, yes.

Yes I agree we should shoot roastie whores and chads who bully people (in the metaverse)

My no1 on my hate list are still enablers

Like it or not, Chad never asked to be Chad

He was just born that way, it's as much "his work" as ours being shit

BUT

Those onlyfans shitlords

it makes me sick that a human can voluntarily descend to such shame

A dude earning minimum wage goes home after hard work and masturbates in his lonely room to a bitch he paid 2-3 days of his life's worth

FOR A FUCKING FOOT PIC

It's a mockery out of human existence

The Allied Mastercomputer did absolutely nothing wrong.