Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what you're missing out on by the way (more than you think)

db-bchr-iv

db-bchr-iv

Stone cold
★★★★
As non-psychopathic humans, we feel a wide array of emotions, and desire many things we believe will bring us happiness. We suffer when these desires are seemingly unattainable, and feel envy against those able to experience pleasures we never did. This is a thread to compile and walk you through the feelings you're missing out on because of your situation, which you're in for no fault of your own. Just because some men get rough breakups and divorces where they lose a lot of material things doesn't mean these feelings are not worth experiencing.

Now imagine: Being a normal-looking guy with a decent height. With sweet anxiousness, asking out that colleague you like for lunch. A rush of happiness and hope as she says "yes." Being upbeat thanks to this, and getting along well with even your acquaintances you don't care for. The joy of the companionship of someone you desire so deeply. Your heart fluttering as you look at her face. Good times, more dates, getting closer, passion building. The happiness doesn't wane, it's not as transient as your hedonistic pleasures. Finally, touch. Warmly embracing a person you love. First semblances of intimacy. Building up to something more. Happily dreaming of your future together when you're alone.

A relationship is born. Your partner's companionship being even more valuable and joyful now that you know her. The intimacy you have with her irreplaceable, not even by the most expensive prostitute in the world. Being loved and desired by another person. Experiencing new things together. Your bond strengthening with your mutual connections, and your characters building with each other's exclusive interests.

Aging. Slowly losing your own family that you were born with, but gaining a new one you built yourself. Loneliness a past, distant memory. Finally, dying peacefully, fading into black nothingness being immensely eased with the companionship of your loved ones.

This is something we'll never have. That is why we suffer. Never forget that, lest you become complacent, and neglect taking your well-deserved revenge against the society that has withheld this from us with its extreme cruelty and coldness.

I miss hugging a girl, i hugged a foid maybe 4-5 times in my entire life. It wasn't in romantic way just more like just happened. But i want to hold person who cares about me not just random girl

It is all true. Yes i would fucking shorten my life and die in my 20s only to have beautiful girl who really loves me.

Inb4: "That type of relationship doesn't exist cuck! Every relationship is a man getting cucked by some BLACKED.COM nigger"

:feelsseriously:

I was hugged several times in my life, once in fourth grade and several by friends in middle school. The fourth grade part stood out to me because she felt soft and squishy, like hugging a soft pillow but it breathes and it feels warm, she was also the only genuine friend I had throughout my time in school. This hug in particular felt genuine instead of obligated or out of pity by my later hugs. She transferred schools next year.

I assume that foids feel like that, but unfortunately I'll never experience it again as it will remain a distant memory...

thats why we cope, like driving , gaming , drinking.

thats why we cope, like driving , gaming , drinking.
Constant assaults on our senses suppressing our revolutionary potential, just as Debord (1967) observed the first semblances of and had foreseen would become like this in the future. If we were left alone with our own thoughts, we'd lash out against society in a terrifying way for this.

I've never hugged a girl that I liked, who liked me back. It's never happened

Almost no one in this website did.
I agree by the way with your thread. Just wrote a thread about my experience liking a girl.

While my chad cousin getting divorce raped isn't fun, at least he experienced some good things with women, Unlike us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back