Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what your female classmates were doing

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

remember when you were LDARing and playing video games? this is what the foids were doing JFL

Young women like older men. IT doesn't like to hear this, but it's true. Look at Paul Walker, before he turned into ashes, he was fucking a 16yo, no one complained because he was a Megachad. It's only when ugly men date young women that this turns out to be a problem to normalfaggots.

she is disgusted by the men for not caring about her age but not the fact that she was fucking them.

she is disgusted by the men for not caring about her age but not the fact that she was fucking them.
she's just depressed because men don't give her attention anymore now that she's an old skank
so she's jealous of younger girls, and actively condemns men's natural attraction as a desperate coping mechanism, as if to say, "those men are wrong and disgusting for wanting prime pussy!", all because if she didn't, she would have a major mental breakdown (cuz she's old and used up now)

EDIT: I should’ve clarified that they weren’t all exactly 30 years old. They ranged from 30-37, so I apologize for any confusion.

Well that makes it better kek

Ugly low self esteem whores go for older men. Stacy dates the football chad.

She was just experimenting with her sexuality and finding herself, definitely not a whore, guys!!!

Wtf females are just children until they're able to consent at 18

There was this girl I liked in high school who was dating a 21 year old at age 16

not a word was read
Brainlet

The girls in my middle school were dating high school seniors while I didn't even have my first fap yet.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Now hold up, the female willingly and knowingly participated in underage sex, wanted to fuck these men, now given that she was 17 depending on her country that is most likely illegal! Now why wasnt she in trouble for this? Oh wait thats right, females can do no wrong!!!

37 years old and she is lying so most likely 40+ years old :giga: when she was 15 years old as she is also lying about being 17 in that phase.

The worst is that my female cousin dated a 50 years old when she was 16.

I knew a 16 year old girl who was fucking her 25 year old manager at her job. Brainless whore

Disgusting. The age of consent for girls should be 21. UGH.
17 year old girls are basically babies.

Brainlet

The girls in my middle school were dating high school seniors while I didn't even have my first fap yet.

Fucking lol this. My oneitis from middle school was getting her holes filled by some high school dropout. Probably a drug dealer.

My female classmates were all whores, they all had tinder and shit.

Like I didn't know. I bet some yonger foids from my class had orgies while I gave up on LEGO.

Whores being whores of course of course