Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is what young girls are posting on their twitter nowadays (+lesbianpill alert)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
EQBCIz2WAAAImR_

The girl who posted this says she's "bisexual".

Time to abandon ship, chad is no longer enough. And you know what? In a few years even the twink "guys" will be enough, they'll all go straight up the dyke route.

This is a women's century. They don't care about men, don't want men, they don't need men (or so they believe). They're in love with themselves and their image, faces, bodies... It is truly the end.

so take you rope out of your drawer, hug you mom and say goodbye to this hellhole called world, because there is no hope :kys::kys::kys:

Cope, all girls are Chadsexual.

It's everything but an incel.
Chad(lite), Dog, Other Stacy or Becky, a baby, a bicycle, a bongpipe.

I think there's a hint of truth in this post. A female's love for herself will always be greater than any love she can project to other people. If they could fuck themselves instead of a Chad then they probably would

This only happens when 404 chad not found

Here in Spain half of the chicks consider themselves lesbians or bi because of virtuesignalingmaxxing. But like @Tiredpoorcel said, it really only means pussy dryness because they lack Chad, in puberty years every one of them had at least tasted Chadlite sperm.

This only happens when 404 chad not found
you're not getting it, it's the idea not the picture duh :feelstastyman:

she's clearly telling us she'd rather be with a hot chick than with a hot guy, or when she is with one she's lusting other women. To some women (a growing number) chad is no longer a thing, they just don't care about men.

I think there's a hint of truth in this post. A female's love for herself will always be greater than any love she can project to other people. If they could fuck themselves instead of a Chad then they probably would
Exactly. We keep worshipping chads here but the harsh reality is that foids are narcissistic, they couldn't care less about us (men), and now this is being demonstrated through their sexuality.

We're disposable goods to women, we have no value to them.

Here in Spain half of the chicks consider themselves lesbians or bi because of virtuesignalingmaxxing. But like @Tiredpoorcel said, it really only means pussy dryness because they lack Chad, in puberty years every one of them had at least tasted Chadlite sperm.
yeah, the "virtuesignaling" cope

these women are fucking each other out there, they don't need to do that to appeal to sjws or lgbt people, they're REALLY into girls, and find them hot.

Trust me, I receive enough rejections from this type of girl to know that much. They see men as nothing, but go head over heels and probably fantasize about fucking girls. It's over boyo, it really is :fuk:

Brutal, lesbianpill is the hardest to swallow, nothing is more emasculating than that.

At least lesbian marriages have twice the divorce of rate heterosexuals marriage

Brutal, lesbianpill is the hardest to swallow, nothingg is more emasculating than that.

At least lesbian marriages have twice the divorce of rate heterosexuals marriage
I wish the rate of deaths and suicide of dykes were higher... and not in minecraft

these women are fucking each other out there, they don't need to do that to appeal to sjws or lgbt people, they're REALLY into girls, and find them hot.

Trust me, I receive enough rejections from this type of girl to know that much. They see men as nothing, but go head over heels and probably fantasize about fucking girls. It's over boyo, it really is :fuk:
It's no cope, it's globohomo engineering at its finest, they were programmed into it, back then lesbians were the minority of the minority, same as gays and trannymaxxers. Don't you have questioned yourself why they are all into cultural marxism and REEEEEEEEEEE so hard at any other opinion that's not theirs just like a robot? It's the root from where modern degeneracy, corruption and decadency began, brought by Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein.

It's no cope, it's globohomo engineering at its finest, they were programmed into it, back then lesbians were the minority of the minority, same as gays and trannymaxxers. Don't you have questioned yourself why they are all into cultural marxism and REEEEEEEEEEE so hard at any other opinion that's not theirs just like a robot? It's the root from where modern degeneracy, corruption and decadency began, brought by Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein.
yeah you're right about that but now the damage is done, the small hats have won.

Cope, all women are bisexual, its already proved that women get horny by seeing both images of men and women naked. JFL, they even get horny by looking at images of bonobos having sex

not you all are ready for this talk, you guys are stucked in the 90s

this is 2021, the world is a mess and nothing makes sense anymore.

That reminds me of this video from a few days ago

View: https://youtu.be/n2Tg-OmOztM?t=319

The youtuber pretty described foids in such detail, including the fact that narcissists don't really love anyone, rather they see the object of love as extension of themselves.
She gives a based solution for them around 30:13

That reminds me of this video from a few days ago

View: https://youtu.be/n2Tg-OmOztM?t=319

The youtuber pretty described foids in such detail, including the fact that narcissists don't really love anyone, rather they see the object of love as extension of themselves.
She gives a based solution for them around 30:13

:society::blackpill:

Time to abandon ship, chad is no longer enough. And you know what? In a few years even the twink "guys" will be enough, they'll all go straight up the dyke route.

This is a women's century. They don't care about men, don't want men, they don't need men (or so they believe). They're in love with themselves and their image, faces, bodies... It is truly the end.

she's clearly telling us she'd rather be with a hot chick than with a hot guy, or when she is with one she's lusting other women. To some women (a growing number) chad is no longer a thing, they just don't care about men.

Exactly. We keep worshipping chads here but the harsh reality is that foids are narcissistic, they couldn't care less about us (men), and now this is being demonstrated through their sexuality.

We're disposable goods to women, we have no value to them.
not you all are ready for this talk, you guys are stucked in the 90s

this is 2021, the world is a mess and nothing makes sense anymore.
Take The Next Generation of Blackpill :blackpill:

You guys are doing God's work :feelsYall:

Yes lesbian pill is brutal, tbh i think foids sexuality is narcissistic lesbianism it only took couple of years of lgbt propaganda for half of them to identify as faggots, from observations I think they only want to be desired by chad, but they only desire other women by themselves, that's why they don't worship men's body like we do to their body tbh they worship their own bodies more lol jfl at this fucked up world, I think they view and want men as tools or social status, like that expensive car or jewelry you want, but in term of sexual attraction they are attracted to other foids more which is fucked up..like what went wrong during human evolution or creation for that occur.. maybe that's why in Islam we are promised with different species of women in heaven who truly desire us and maybe that's why only men homosexuality was mentioned as forbidden in the Quran or maybe I am just coping with my religion.... Anyway fuck everything

Women memes are cringe and unfunny.

And you believe whatever they post on social media of all things...

Virtue signaling be to quirky.

Women believe that classifying themselves as lesbian makes them special

Every so called woman is a "lesbian" until chad comes along

20201202 192955

Not surprised in the slightest.

the lesbianpill is the most brutal one for me. its so much more relevant than the dogpill etc. the fact that we as men arent good enough and that prime women prefer other girls over 99,9% of guys is nothing short but crushing.

And you believe whatever they post on social media of all things...
the internet is a good tool to know what's inside someone's mind.

Most if not all of my oneitises's are (((Lesbian))). Very brutal pill for me to swallow tbh.
I'm sorry, I feel you bro... More than I wish I did...
the lesbianpill is the most brutal one for me. its so much more relevant than the dogpill etc. the fact that we as men arent good enough and that prime women prefer other girls over 99,9% of guys is nothing short but crushing.
Same bro, that pill absolutely destroyed me

the dogpill if anything is shocking, but let's be real, it's not as widespread and accepted by society as the lesbian one.
Yes lesbian pill is brutal, tbh i think foids sexuality is narcissistic lesbianism it only took couple of years of lgbt propaganda for half of them to identify as faggots, from observations I think they only want to be desired by chad, but they only desire other women by themselves, that's why they don't worship men's body like we do to their body tbh they worship their own bodies more lol jfl at this fucked up world, I think they view and want men as tools or social status, like that expensive car or jewelry you want, but in term of sexual attraction they are attracted to other foids more which is fucked up..like what went wrong during human evolution or creation for that occur.. maybe that's why in Islam we are promised with different species of women in heaven who truly desire us and maybe that's why only men homosexuality was mentioned as forbidden in the Quran or maybe I am just coping with my religion.... Anyway fuck everything
High IQ observation brocel, I've been wondering about the same for a while as well.

indeed, I can only describe it as disturbing, if I'd say so. I think that show us how nature and natural selection don't really have any aim and work by a very random determinant. As long as it somewhat works, it stays and keeps being passed down. Just like other weird 'bugs' we have in our body.

Women never really had to like us, they're weaker and smaller and for the most part never really had a choice. Unlike us. If men didn't find foids attractive, we wouldn't be here.

I didn't know about this Islam thing, pretty interesting, and quite poetic and romantic. I'd definitely want to go to heaven under these conditions... Unfortunately the only thing that awaits me after my death are the hungry maggots ready to consume my flesh, well...

Last edited:
Show a passage in Adorno, Horkheimer, Habermas or even Marcuse in which they talk about "turning everyone gay." Please, I implore you. Retard.

Since female eroticity is more plastic, and now hatred towards straight guys is generalized which in turn romanticizes the notion of bisexuality among w*men, it's possible that we are going to face a dual-sexuality, lesbian in general and chadsexual in particular. Meanwhile incels would be regalated into fucking sex robots and mid-to-low tier normies would fuck landwhales.

Show a passage in Adorno, Horkheimer, Habermas or even Marcuse in which they talk about "turning everyone gay." Please, I implore you. Retard.

Since female eroticity is more plastic, and now hatred towards straight guys is generalized which in turn romanticizes the notion of bisexuality among w*men, it's possible that we are going to face a dual-sexuality, lesbian in general and chadsexual in particular. Meanwhile incels would be regalated into fucking sex robots and mid-to-low tier normies would fuck landwhales.
It's going to get a lot worse for men in the next couple of years, this bisexuality bullshit will create such a disturbance in the balance between men and women that can pair, zoomer girls literally half of them are bisexual if just quarter of them ended up settling and marrying women an equivalent number of men would be left out and would never have a chance of forming relationships and those are normal men not incels, men aren't sexualy fluid as foids so allowing foids to act on their fluidity would just generate more incels, not just that but also encouraging it in every form of media ( notice how most alphabet people representation in media is lesbians and bisexual foids) and demonizing straight men sexuality is a massive acceleration towards that fate, I really have no idea how will men in the future cope with that, would they rebel and enslave foids again? Would the government flood us with escapism and copium like Japan, would they start cutting their dicks and larping as lesbians in massive numbers only time will tell...

Last edited:
Bitches want attention, so they pretend.

The reason a lot of them pretend to be bisexual is because Chad ain't settling with them for longer than a night so they can justify being single by saying "Well I'm bisexual so I'm still searching for a partner. He wasn't right for me. I'm not sure men even are teehee" or some shit when in reality Chad jizzed her tits as the easy option and called an Uber. Lets people know they are still open to Chad approaches but covers up the fact that they can't LTR a Chad like Stacey can.

lol Can't believe how someone managed to miss completely the point of that post, I bet you never heard about the term "cultural subversion" neither.

Low IQ cel tbh

lol Can't believe how someone managed to miss completely the point of that post, I bet you never heard about the term "cultural subversion" neither.

Low IQ cel tbh

Hey retard, the CIA actually financed "cultural marxism" to "subvert" the Soviet Union and orthodox marxism. Midwit.

i’m glad you posted a lesbian thread, as i think this issue isn’t discussed enough.

its easy for most to say “lesbian=chadsexual”, which has some truth to it, but the lesbianpill really hurt me because my oneitis ended up being lesbian . its one thing for a girl to get stolen away by chad, but her falling in love with another girl broke my heart

i’m glad you posted a lesbian thread, as i think this issue isn’t discussed enough.

its easy for most to say “lesbian=chadsexual”, which has some truth to it, but the lesbianpill really hurt me because my oneitis ended up being lesbian . its one thing for a girl to get stolen away by chad, but her falling in love with another girl broke my heart
many guys here don't really have much contact with women, especially young ones.

It still baffles me how the average male (including some users) see no problem with a girl who's bisexual or if they were cheated on by their gf with another girl, when to me it's even more humiliating, heart-breaking and enraging.

A girl leaving for a "better" male? That's brutal, but understanding. For another girl? That's fucked up...

women worship each other whilst men rot and fight due to our competitive nature. male camaraderie is dying out, no wonder most of us are depressed nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back