Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what you missed out on (or are missing out on, if you're under 18)

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
97512985 314E 42DC B6F3 C4C2AE7D097A

Conversation I had with my friend a while ago. Thought it'd be apt to share here for some good old ragefuel. We're both 16, though he mogs me to oblivion.

Last edited:
Suicide fuel

It is how it is.

OH MY FUCKING GOD END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT

RELEASE ME OF MY PAIN

I want to cry :feelsrope:

OH MY DEAR SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT

RELEASE ME OF MY PAIN

Why do you let him brag in your face?

That’s some heavy ERfuel. Thanks OP!

I would go ER on my "friend" if he bragged about that kind of stuff tbh

Why do you let him brag in your face?
Eh it's not so much bragging as just telling me something that happened. He doesn't know i'm incel; he's relatively bluepilled.

I would not hang around these people, having them tell this to me.

Just kidding, I would because I am beta by nature. I would just laugh and act like I don't care.

OH MY FUCKING GOD END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT END IT

RELEASE ME OF MY PAIN
meanwhile I stayed inside and studied on that day, it's over

While we were jacking off to hentai, your peers were doing stuff like this. It's never been more over.

Eh it's not so much bragging as just telling me something that happened. He doesn't know i'm incel; he's relatively bluepilled.
But why do you want to know? This is beyond depressing.

I would not hang around these people, having them tell this to me.

Just kidding, I would because I am beta by nature. I would just laugh and act like I don't care.
exactly what I did lol, he's a good friend so I can't really get mad at him, still ragefuel though.

Last edited:
Conversation I had with my friend a while ago. Thought it'd be apt to share here for some good old ragefuel. We're both 16, though he mogs me to oblivion.
What's the point tho. Hungry man listening to someone talking how good the food tastes for him

Low iq

But why do you want to know? This is beyond depressing.
I didn't ask him about it, but as a friend it's just something you talk about with each other. for most of my peers something like this isn't major, they'd bring it up without thinking anything of it. I just try not to rage in public when they do though.

I didn't ask him about it, but as a friend it's just something you talk about with each other. for most of my peers something like this isn't major, they'd bring it up without thinking anything of it. I just try not to rage in public when they do though.
Exactly. My friends used to do the same shit back at hs

JFL at 16 year olds being on a truecel forum

exactly what I did lol, he's one of my closest friends so I can't really get mad at him, still ragefuel though.

Did you guys first become friends as young children, where it wasn't apparent that he won the genetic lottery and you didn't?

Brutal.

Did you guys first become friends as young children, where it wasn't apparent that he won the genetic lottery and you didn't?

Brutal.
no actually, met him freshman year. tbh I haven't had trouble finding friends ever, I'm pretty NT and sociable around other males.

Exactly. My friends used to do the same shit back at hs
yep lol, we talked about how many girls we hooked up with at lunch a couple days back, most of the guys answered 5+, I was the only one who said 0 and was made fun of for the rest of the period.

yep lol, we talked about how many girls we hooked up with at lunch a couple days back, most of the guys answered 5+, I was the only one who said 0 and was made fun of for the rest of the period.
From my experience , Most guys exaggerate their n count

Kidnap his hole and fuck her then send him pictures of you fucking her

RELEASE ME OF MY PAIN

From my experience , Most guys exaggerate their n count
Maybe so, but at least they get some.

tfw when you will never be able to lie about how many girls u fucked because everyone knows you are an ugly virgin

Just lol if you don't block him.

Cuck if you don't block him srs.

That’s why even “ascending” is pointless, because she will leave you for chad in the snap of a finger. Orbiters don’t realize they are just begging for a pity fuck, which they’ll never even get anyways.

That’s why even “ascending” is pointless, because she will leave you for chad in the snap of a finger. Orbiters don’t realize they are just begging for a pity fuck, which they’ll never even get anyways.
Isn't the point of ascending as a teenager to fuck though? I don't want a relationship right now, just to hook up.
Just lol if you don't block him.

Cuck if you don't block him srs.

nah he lets me vent to him sometimes and we get drunk together, he's a good guy tbh

Last edited:
Feel like a cuck fo even reading this.
Avoid ragefuel posts

See why you put up with this shit tho.

Don't really care tbh
Avoid ragefuel posts

same.i just didnt read it when i felt even slight anger

Don't really care tbh

same.i just didnt read it when i felt even slight anger
Avoid ragefuel posts

maybe one day I'll ascend hahahhahahahahahhahahaahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHhah:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Nameless_Sunflower cool avi btw

maybe one day I'll ascend hahahhahahahahahhahahaahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHhah:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Nameless_Sunflower cool avi btw
tbh good luck with that boyo.
ascention in 2019 is pretty rough

Isn't the point of ascending as a teenager to fuck though? I don't want a relationship right now, just to hook up.

Yes if you can avoid catching feelings and getting oneitis.

RELEASE ME OF MY PAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back